Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ghost Story chart updates

FanSince04

GS remains at #11 (+6/+.094)
11 CARRIE UNDERWOOD Ghost Story 4181 4118 63 16.969

crazy push for McGraw this week (+272/+1.071 today) ,probably will make it to #1 on mediabase but not BB
That song does nothing for me… but push away because why not 🤷🏻‍♂️

CU4ever

If some songs would move, GA could get converted and gain more spins. But just staying put thanks to this backlog makes it hard to gain anything

Momin

In recent past eras, #11 on the chart has been a very slow spot for Carrie. I remember LW being stuck around here at some point too. And before that I think it was ITYS one time.

maddkat

Staff member
^ GS is going to have tough going getting in the top 10, It's still 700 spins from top 10 and Combs will pass it in a day or two to drop it to 12.
Gonna be a tough long road to mediabase top 10 but I think it can make top 5 . At this point not sure it'll make top 10 on BB though with the incredibly slow movement there.

Last edited:

CU4ever

I don’t think it’s time to say GS is going to peak outside top ten on billboard. Sure it’s moving slow the last week or so but it’s also stuck in a log jam. It’s testing well and unlike DA or CP it was a hit it’s whole climb. I think it goes top 5 on both charts

maddkat

Staff member
I don’t think it’s time to say GS is going to peak outside top ten on billboard. Sure it’s moving slow the last week or so but it’s also stuck in a log jam. It’s testing well and unlike DA or CP it was a hit it’s whole climb. I think it goes top 5 on both charts
Thats why I didn't. I said I'm not sure it'll make top 10.

CU4ever

Thats why I didn't. I said I'm not sure it'll make top 10.
I never said you did. No need to get defensive, I was just joining in on your conversation with my thoughts on the matter & making my predictions since it was being discussed like I've done all week with other people here (nothing personal)👍🏻

Last edited:

Zach1998

I do think bearing it's callout's take a major turn for the worse, that it can go at least #1 on Mediabase, it feels like it has much more life right now than LW, CP, DA did when they were at the same chart position.

Almost all the songs have been pretty complement due to the log jam at the top with Wallen having a 3 week #1. Things are going to start picking up here soon, as the log jam is over. Luke will pass here soon (which is a good thing, so he won't be an issue when Carrie won't have any issues when push week comes.)

Everyone just try to continue to do the Rate The Music survey that comes out every Friday to try to help with the testing. Just because it was testing good at the beginning doesn't mean it will stay that way, so we need to try our best to outweigh any bad ratings with our good ones.