Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ghost Story chart updates

CU4ever

GS can’t gain audience to save its life lol. But how could I expect it to if it can’t be converted due to this log jam. Thankfully it will clear out next week with Jake falling fast and the usual songs falling

FanSince04

Oh no :( i thought you were talking about the weekly country magazine, my bad. What chart do you mean lol
Billboard (BB) charts. Not all charts are free to see due to the recently added “Pro” features. I believe these were added within the last five years.

Billboard (BB) charts. Not all charts are free to see due to the recently added “Pro” features. I believe these were added within the last five years.
If you digit "Country Airplay Nielsen" on Google, you can see the chart for free.

In other news, when will that boring Maren Morris song die? It's been at #10/#8 for ages, other songs always surpass it lmao

CU4ever

Which ones can’t we see? I found a way to find the weekly chart with a few others on it such as HCS if you would like the link

CU4ever

Last edited:

CU4ever

#11 today after recurrents removed . This week’s manipulated #1 song will start falling like a sack of bricks this week. It is possible GS could pass it this coming week to be #10 in one week. In addition, the #2 song is falling decently hard, so if it falls fast enough we could be #9. But if not, two songs falling is sure good news for making the top ten. It all but guarantees a top ten entry soon as we are at #11. Even if GS gets passed one more time, two songs are falling so that is still top 10! We are so close. Then once we hit top ten we will start picking up and getting big conversions.

maddkat

Staff member
GS remains at #12 (-14/+.204)
12 CARRIE UNDERWOOD Ghost Story 4624 4519 105 18.112

GS will move to #11 this afternoon with recurrents removed
Unless GS picks up 'You had Me at Heads Carolina' will likely pass it this coming week