Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ghost Story chart updates

maddkat

Staff member
^ it'll get that way again. Brown looks to maybe get two weeks at #1, and Swindell will get two, three or more weeks at the top.

Michael Reid

Only female in the top 10. Ingrid has been going up the charts quick for her duet. She’s at 11, should we be worried with her jumping over Carrie?

also, perhaps they are wanting the push week to be Halloween given it’s called Ghost Story???? We got like 10/11 weeks until Halloween.

NC State Carrie Fan

Just saw she’s projected to land somewhere in the 80’s on the Hot 100. This chart confuses me bc it seems like every other country song that is steadily climbing the airplay chart steadily climbs the Hot 100 to peak between 35-45 but GS cannot gain any traction on that chart. Would really REALLY love another Top 50 hit on the Hot 100

Burst

Just saw she’s projected to land somewhere in the 80’s on the Hot 100. This chart confuses me bc it seems like every other country song that is steadily climbing the airplay chart steadily climbs the Hot 100 to peak between 35-45 but GS cannot gain any traction on that chart. Would really REALLY love another Top 50 hit on the Hot 100
I know its been said a bunch, but its because of streaming. For some reason her team absolutely refuses to even attempt to promote her on Spotify. They very briefly did for Southbound snd gave her good playlisting, and if I remember right, her streams almost doubled on the platform that week.

Reactions: Hil

CU4ever

Only female in the top 10. Ingrid has been going up the charts quick for her duet. She’s at 11, should we be worried with her jumping over Carrie?

also, perhaps they are wanting the push week to be Halloween given it’s called Ghost Story???? We got like 10/11 weeks until Halloween.
I don’t think Ingrid will jump over Carrie IMO. She’s still a bit behind her and if GS gains a minimal amount this week, and Ingrid gains what she did last week, she’d likely still stay behind GS. However, with GS comfortably in the top ten now, it is time for radio to power it up and convert it to top ten numbers. So this week should be pretty good for GS in terms of updates, well enough to stay ahead IMO

CU4ever

I am hoping this week is a big week, update wise. Top ten power ups should happen, so we could have a really good week this week in daily updates - we should, at least. Looking to end the week at #8 is very exciting.

CU4ever

That Tyler Hubbard song is very close to GS audience numbers, I'm afraid it's gonna fly past it in the next week. Any thoughts?
I’m not worried about it. It’s just one spot and we’re already about to be #8 tomorrow. GS is comfortably in the top ten so one - even two songs - passing it isn’t a big deal. Especially since there’s a backlog coming anyway