Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ghost Story chart updates

Zach1998

Good update. Unfortunately if they don’t plan on holding back 5 foot 9, which it doesn’t look like that are, we are looking at a #6 peak on Mediabase, cause it still won’t be able to catch it.

Zach1998

Two good updates to share.

1) Ghost Story moves to #8 on BB today.

2) For my people annoyed at the Luke Combs obsession, after a battle between labels, and a two week push, his song officially missed the top, and his BB #1 streak as been broken. I don’t think his label was going to do 3 weeks of pushing, especially after 2 weeks of trying an not getting there, but just thought I’d share.

simonplay

Two good updates to share.

1) Ghost Story moves to #8 on BB today.

2) For my people annoyed at the Luke Combs obsession, after a battle between labels, and a two week push, his song officially missed the top, and his BB #1 streak as been broken. I don’t think his label was going to do 3 weeks of pushing, especially after 2 weeks of trying an not getting there, but just thought I’d share.
Lol how that happened to "tHe BiGgeSt cOunTrY sTaR in ThE WorLd"?? 😂😂😂

adam1995

Lol how that happened to "tHe BiGgeSt cOunTrY sTaR in ThE WorLd"?? 😂😂😂
He is though. You can mock what he said, but he wasn't wrong. I'm not a fan of his either, but you can't deny how big he is. Carrie had a nice streak going too when she was the biggest in the genre. But streaks end.

simonplay

He is though. You can mock what he said, but he wasn't wrong. I'm not a fan of his either, but you can't deny how big he is. Carrie had a nice streak going too when she was the biggest in the genre. But streaks end.
😂 country radio obsessively playing his songs in USA and some decent streaming numbers doesn't make him the biggest country star in the WORLD! That is all he has!

CU4ever

I wouldn’t deny he’s one of the biggest stars, but I can’t stand the fact that he said it. The most successful people don’t feel the need to remind everyone of how amazing/successful they are

Zach1998

I think a lot of the frustrations comes from how full of himself he sounded when he was asked. If Carrie was asked when she had the peak of her career she’d have never said something like that. It just sounds arrogant and is a turn off.

“Whose the biggest country star right now?” Gotta be me.

just sounds so full of himself even though it’s true for the most part

liz278

I think a lot of the frustrations comes from how full of himself he sounded when he was asked. If Carrie was asked when she had the peak of her career she’d have never said something like that. It just sounds arrogant and is a turn off.

“Whose the biggest country star right now?” Gotta be me.

just sounds so full of himself even though it’s true for the most part
This! Plus his shtick is to walk around on stage with a red cup. And when he came on after Carrie one time and someone asked how he was going to top her, most would have been very complimentary but he wasn't. I get he thinks he's the best but I would like him to be a little more humble.

The Nanook

😂 country radio obsessively playing his songs in USA and some decent streaming numbers doesn't make him the biggest country star in the WORLD! That is all he has!
Except he's also touring Canada, Australia, Europe, etc. Country has always been a domestic genre and not a global one anyway, and domestically he's selling out stadiums. Not many current artists are big enough to sell out stadiums, and very few country artists period are big enough to do it at any point in their career.

adam1995

We’ll, considering the US makes up a vast majority of country music consumption. I’d say he is the biggest country star in the world.

I understand why people are mad that he said it, but he isn’t wrong and it doesn’t change the facts, lol.

CU4ever

on billboard, #6 and #7 have no bullet and are falling. Depending on how much GS gains this week (and they lose) it could move to #6 in a week from today for its final peak