Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ghost Story chart updates

FanSince04

HMH was destined to be a single if we think about it. HARDY is a current popular songwriter and his presence on the album all but stated this was geared towards radio.

maddkat

Staff member
Country Aircheck Top Point Gainers: Here are the top point gainers for Sept. 25-29 compared with the same days last week, according to Mediabase 24/7.
  1. CARRIE UNDERWOOD/Ghost Story (Capitol) +2702 points
  2. THOMAS RHETT f/RILEY GREEN/Half Of Me (Valory/BMLGR) +1448 points
  3. JASON ALDEAN/That's What Tequila Does (Macon Music/Broken Bow) +1226 points
  4. BAILEY ZIMMERMAN/Fall In Love (Elektra/Warner/WEA) +954 points
  5. KANE BROWN & KATELYN BROWN/Thank God (RCA) +714 points

CU4ever

How many more points does she need until the top 5 now? Anyone know?
She needed about 3000 at the beginning of the week, now she needs 300 more. That's assuming WD did not gain many more, but to be safe (if it did gain some) she'd probably need anywhere from 500-1500 more, I guess. I think it'll be a real squeaker if GS can push into the top 5. If we say the point gains are similar to what we see here: https://hitsdd.section101.com/mediabase_chart_details&fmt=C1, it should be possible

maddkat

Staff member
How many more points does she need until the top 5 now? Anyone know?
no, we can only guess. She was 3000 points back at the beginning of the week and so far she has 2700. WD has stalled, maybe lost points, so it's reasonable to guess she's quite close to passing WD. Could happen tomorrow.

Zach1998

Wish they would’ve pushed harder yesterday I hate when it comes down to the Sunday update :/

Good thing Ingrid lost a good amount. GS gained 97 spins on it when you combine its spin increase with Ingrid’s decrease.

CU4ever

Wish they would’ve pushed harder yesterday I hate when it comes down to the Sunday update :/

Good thing Ingrid lost a good amount. GS gained 97 spins on it when you combine its spin increase with Ingrid’s decrease.
There was actually some sort of spins change today, so they did still push hard. For instance, Morgan lost over 200 spins and the bullet today, so it’s amazing GS still had a gain

adam1995

It was just a joke. There’s always complaining about manipulation, but more is always better with Carrie, lol.