Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ghost Story chart updates

maddkat

Staff member
release date March 18

writers: David Garcia, Hillary Lindsay ,Josh Kear

mediabase: debut 3/20 at 31, 42 , 35 ,33, 32, 30 , 28 , 26, 25, 21, 21, 20, 19 , 16, 13,12 ,11, 11 , 12 ,12,11, 9 ,9, 9 ,9, 8, 7,7 ,5 (Oct 2) , 21 , 31 , recurrent
Billboard: debut 3/21 at 25, 33 ,33 ,33 ,33, 33 ,29 ,27 ,26, 23 ,22 ,22,19, 16 ,16 ,14, 15, 15 ,14,14, 13,12 ,13 ,11, 10 ,10 , 9,8 ,6 , recurrent

Last edited:

CU4ever

High debut and should remain steady! Radio should realize people missed Carrie’s presence on the airwaves.
Hopefully IIDLY smashing has given Carrie some momentum! Regardless, I’m very hopeful we will get several number one songs this era. Especially since I’ve noticed radio takes more songs to #1 than they used to!

Michael Reid

We got a tough week ahead, a couple people releasing on Friday. One concern is a Nicki Minaj collaboration, every time she releases anything she shoots right up to the top at #1. Her fan base is tough, hopefully not much momentum this time around, she is known as the biggest artist to debut and then have the biggest fall week 2. I know we can secure the #1 on ITunes like we have been able to lock for Carrie, so many times

oldyfan

We got a tough week ahead, a couple people releasing on Friday. One concern is a Nicki Minaj collaboration, every time she releases anything she shoots right up to the top at #1. Her fan base is tough, hopefully not much momentum this time around, she is known as the biggest artist to debut and then have the biggest fall week 2. I know we can secure the #1 on ITunes like we have been able to lock for Carrie, so many times
At my age I can gift a lot of copies to the younger generations! 😂😂 We can do this, we have always stepped up for Carrie when we needed to.

LilUnderwood

Saw on the Hilary Lindsey fans Twitter that it was written by her, Josh Kear, and David Garcia. I wonder if Carrie and David Garcia are co producing again? The production doesn’t sound quite as heavy though as some of the songs on CP.