Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ghost Story chart updates

maddkat

Staff member
of course they could. Once it hit top 30 it hit the countdowns which are carried on many, many stations.

CU4ever

of course they could. Once it hit top 30 it hit the countdowns which are carried on many, many stations.
and? The update still could have been really bad - sometimes that’s not enough to have this big of an update. A song can still gain countdown spins but have such a bad day spin wise elsewhere that the gain is smaller (you can easily compare other countdown spin gains and find many that were smaller, or some that were bigger). Regardless it’s just my opinion and it seems like every Opinion I post on this thread needs to be debunked😓

Last edited:
Reactions: Hil

angeliccarrie

I'm getting really hopeful that Ghost Story stays the course to the top of the charts. I know I'm loving it more and more each day!

Reactions: Hil

CU4ever

Wow! Nearly a hundred spin gain and a very good audience gain! The bullet is well over 400… GS has indeed taken off and is flying to #1, probably by end of summer!