Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ghost Story chart updates

PRGuy79

I am still confused by the lackluster streaming of the music video on YouTube. We have yet to cross 1 million views, which seems surprisingly slow. That indicator, combined with the last couple days of updates on this thread, make me have serious questions about whether or not we'll get this much higher than where Cry Pretty, Love Wins and Drinking Alone landed.

adam1995

I am still confused by the lackluster streaming of the music video on YouTube. We have yet to cross 1 million views, which seems surprisingly slow. That indicator, combined with the last couple days of updates on this thread, make me have serious questions about whether or not we'll get this much higher than where Cry Pretty, Love Wins and Drinking Alone landed.
On pulse they said this jumped from 24-16 on the Hot Country Songs chart with a biggest streaming tag. So, I wouldn’t worry too much.

rcramer

Plus these charts are ridiculously slow climbing these days. I mean some of these songs I’m like finally….. LOL