Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ghost Story chart updates

Zach1998

Absolutely phenomenal updates lately! In case there was any doubt, let's make it 100% known now -- Ghost Story is going to #1. It is going to be Carrie's first Billboard #1 in 6 years, but it's going to happen! Wonderful updates! And as maddkat kindly pointed out, we will be almost top 10 next week! #1 here we come!
Please don’t jinx it lol. Everything looks great so far, but the last thing I need is for something abnormal to happen (a Luke Combs 5 week stay at #1 blocking it.) lol

CU4ever

Please don’t jinx it lol. Everything looks great so far, but the last thing I need is for something abnormal to happen (a Luke Combs 5 week stay at #1 blocking it.) lol
I doubt it considering Carrie will be #13 in a week and he's just debuting, but I've edited my post. Lol

Zach1998

I read they moved Walker Hayes' as cohost from CCUSA from next weekend to this weekend; which would align with a push week next week. AA looks done, but there is a chance they try to give it one last push next week, if possible.

maddkat

Staff member
^ but next weekend he loses any bonus spins he's get from hosting this weekend, which judging by today's update aren't much.
Usually you host the weekend of the push week unless you're going for multiple push weeks like Jason just did. we'll see what the week brings.

Last edited:

Zach1998

Very happy to see it miss the top. Happy radio finally put their foot down, it had crappy callouts and should've been halted a long time ago.