Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ghost Story chart updates

CU4ever

If every song and their mother didn’t decide to push for multiple weeks at the top the last few weeks, we would be will into the top ten by now. But nonetheless, it is going to be top ten soon now! Only two more spots. Can’t wait.

RyanVaCarrieFan

I think we’ll be sitting here a little bit. Top 10 looks pretty steady, with all likely to hit #1 and some likely to push for 2 weeks. Luke Combs will be flying by in the left lane. Only song further down that I think could cause problem’s for Ghost Story is She Had Me At Heads Carolina. I see that one going into heavy rotation and likely is the song of the summer.

Reactions: Hil

CU4ever

I think we’ll be sitting here a little bit. Top 10 looks pretty steady, with all likely to hit #1 and some likely to push for 2 weeks. Luke Combs will be flying by in the left lane. Only song further down that I think could cause problem’s for Ghost Story is She Had Me At Heads Carolina. I see that one going into heavy rotation and likely is the song of the summer.
That song is not going to cause an ounce of trouble for GS. It is too far down and will also have to wait for the log jam in the top ten to clear out. I think Combs will thankfully peak a few weeks before GS

Zach1998

I'm not worried about She Had Me At Heads Carolina right now. There's a big enough gap to where if Carrie can continue to gain good then there won't be an issue. Luke's song though will eventually pass GS, so the sooner that happens the better, that way he can already be on a decent from #1.