Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ghost Story chart updates

cmuf2011

Hopefully the updates gets better i mean today’s update was great imo; I’m just saying hopefully it gets better now that fall is approaching cause fall; Halloween; haunting; ghost. Also a selfish reason of me wanting Carrie to have one number one single for every year i been alive

teesharky

guts GS has much better callout scores then many of the songs that get number1 every week! So to say it doesn’t deserve number 1 just because you may not like it personally is unfair. The general public is rating the song well on polls avd callout scores and Sirius Highway radio fan voted ratings. It went to number 1 on Sirius Hughwsy radio Hot 30 countdown that is based purely on fans voting and calling it in for requests to play it. So you cannot say people don’t like the song. Many people love it including me. If it hits number 1 it deserved to do so even if it’s not your personal al favorite. Look at the crap that hits number 1 each week and tell me those songs are better tha Ghodt Stiry? lol. not! lol

adam1995

guts GS has much better callout scores then many of the songs that get number1 every week! So to say it doesn’t deserve number 1 just because you may not like it personally is unfair. The general public is rating the song well on polls avd callout scores and Sirius Highway radio fan voted ratings. It went to number 1 on Sirius Hughwsy radio Hot 30 countdown that is based purely on fans voting and calling it in for requests to play it. So you cannot say people don’t like the song. Many people love it including me. If it hits number 1 it deserved to do so even if it’s not your personal al favorite. Look at the crap that hits number 1 each week and tell me those songs are better tha Ghodt Stiry? lol. not! lol
Who said it doesn't deserve #1?

maddkat

Staff member
GS passes BTSB to move to #11 (+33/+.080)
11 CARRIE UNDERWOOD Ghost Story 4992 4627 365 18.917

Morris' song should be done after today (+200 spins) and Damn Strait goes recurrent next Sunday so top 10, most likely 9 by next Sunday night.

CU4ever

Next week, at last, will finally be the week we hit top ten and I cannot wait! We have a song ahead of GS set to go off on Sunday plus Maren’s song set to start falling, so it’s almost 100% certain we hit the top ten at last! So exciting. And then finally, updates will pick up and we will roll into #1 hopefully ! :)

At least 70% of Mediabase/Billboard Country Airplay number ones are somehow manipulated, so I agree they should do the same with GS.

IMO the country airplay charts should follow the Pop radio format, where number ones feel organic. The problem is that Carrie (and many, many others) would then risk never having a number one song again. In the last years only Southbound and IIDLY performed well and feel like genuine hits.

rcramer

Who said it doesn't deserve #1?
Well u do have some here that did not like it as a lead single and or looking to move onto the next song etc, which to me is unfair. The song is where it is just because of things that Tee mentioned…. And lord knows with these charts you have to have patience… LOL….

Hopefully things with the album will pick up once she starts the tour….

adam1995

Well u do have some here that did not like it as a lead single and or looking to move onto the next song etc, which to me is unfair. The song is where it is just because of things that Tee mentioned…. And lord knows with these charts you have to have patience… LOL….

Hopefully things with the album will pick up once she starts the tour….
But no one said it doesn't deserve to be #1. People just have no patience, and haven't adapted to the glacial pace of the charts now. Most songs don't hit #1 in 10-12 weeks anymore.

FanSince04

Next week, at last, will finally be the week we hit top ten and I cannot wait! We have a song ahead of GS set to go off on Sunday plus Maren’s song set to start falling, so it’s almost 100% certain we hit the top ten at last! So exciting. And then finally, updates will pick up and we will roll into #1 hopefully ! :)
Love the optimism and I agree!

simonplay

Someone know why Ghost Story it's now the last song on spotify's Hot country playlist and why on earth Danielle Bradbery is at #20?? 😅 I need answers ... no wonder her streams keep falling 🥲

CU4ever

Someone know why Ghost Story it's now the last song on spotify's Hot country playlist and why on earth Danielle Bradbery is at #20?? 😅 I need answers ... no wonder her streams keep falling 🥲
I don’t know but I’m doing my part in streaming it! 😂 (my top Spotify tracks of all time)B7280992-585E-4F68-A492-5AA6633C64D5.jpeg