Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ghost Story chart updates

Zach1998

GS remains at #7 (+96/+.567)
7 CARRIE UNDERWOOD Ghost Story 6151 5823 328 24.723

nice update today but GS was 3000 points behind 'Wishful Drinking' in last nights update so the updates will have to be much bigger then this to get to #5
Shouldn’t the spin increase be +196 since yesterday she was at 5955 spins and today she’s at 6151?

FanSince04

GS remains at #7 (+196/+.567)
7 CARRIE UNDERWOOD Ghost Story 6151 5823 328 24.723
Oh my gosh! They love GS. I knew this was a great single. GS is definitely going to TOP 5. UMG has proved they’re the best label for Carrie.

* please note the sarcasm and humorous tone 😉 I just feel the comments go from 0-60 one way and then the next lol

maddkat

Staff member
GS passes 'Truth About You' to move to #6 (+132/+.558)
6 CARRIE UNDERWOOD Ghost Story 6283 5816 467 25.281

looking more and more likely GS will pass WD, they've slowed it was down(+26/-.056), in spins and maybe AIs, hopefully that'll be enough with the weird point system to get to #5

from yesterday
Country Aircheck Top Point Gainers: Here are the top point gainers for Sept. 25-26 compared with the same days last week, according to Mediabase 24/7.
CARRIE UNDERWOOD/Ghost Story (Capitol) +1030 points
JASON ALDEAN/That's What Tequila Does (Macon Music/Broken Bow) +532 points
BAILEY ZIMMERMAN/Fall In Love (Elektra/Warner/WEA) +520 points
MORGAN WALLEN/You Proof (Big Loud) +438 points
JIMMIE ALLEN/Down Home (Stoney Creek) +427 points

Last edited:

CU4ever

Im not that broken up about it not hitting #1, because due to bad timing, even if GS was a legitimate hit in line for the top, it would have gotten blocked by one of Swindell, Combs, or Wallen. All of which will get like a combined 10 weeks at the top

RenegadeChaser

I would be very pleased with a top 5 peak at this point. The songs occupying the top spots are all really big and for a while there it seemed like it was going to peak around 6-8. A top 5 single sounds much better than a top 10 to me, even though in reality, it doesn't matter 🙃

Last edited:

FanSince04

GS remains at #6 (+159/+.517)
6 CARRIE UNDERWOOD Ghost Story 6442 5816 626 25.798

WD today (-2/-.010)
Great update. It just amazes me how radio can and will give massive spins/audience impressions when they feel like it (obvious UMG is behind this push). What happened to last week? Wasn’t it supposed to be a max spins week too?

rcramer

^^^ and some of the ridiculous pushes and numbers that we don't see with Carrie that we have with the men... Like Tim McGraw's last one that did hit number#1 on Mediabase.... Funny how WD is being held back (female singer) over that awful 5 foot 9

Note: I am not one for manipulation period.. Natural progression is the way I like it and Carrie's songs normally do very well there...

FanSince04

^^^ and some of the ridiculous pushes and numbers that we don't see with Carrie that we have with the men... Like Tim McGraw's last one that did hit number#1 on Mediabase.... Funny how WD is being held back (female singer) over that awful 5 foot 9

Note: I am not one for manipulation period.. Natural progression is the way I like it and Carrie's songs normally do very well there...
I understand and completely agree.

Michael Reid

Hits building chart has Ghost Story at #5. 61 spins different than 5 foot 9 to be #4. Plus we got the iHeart radio interview VR radio thing tonight too. Getting some more spins for Carrie hopefully today/tomorrow. With the buzz for it.