Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Glenn Campbell passes away at 81

maddkat

Staff member
this makes me so sad. 0767.png

I grew up with Glenn.We use to watch his variety show very week. Last saw him at CMAFest several years ago. He still sang great even if he forgot a few words.

rcramer

Another great country legend that left us from a devastating disease.... RIP Glenn. I grew up to his music and so fond of some of the greats like Rhinestone Cowboy, By The Time I get To Phoenix, and Gentle On My Mind.

The Band Perry did such a wonderful performance at the CMA's of Gentle On My Mind and what a great take on the song to honor such a wonderful man and true country legend.......

pklongbeach

I heard the news. And just had to come here to my friends and family and say that I am grateful that he is at peace and his family and fans are as well! Rest In Peace

bluetb4

Love Glen Campbell and was so sad to hear of his passing. I had a huge crush on him when I was a teenager....used to listen to his albums for hours. So many of his songs are timeless. RIP, Glen.

rcramer

^^ Tanya Tucker released a tribute song to Glenn also "Forever Loving You", talk about a tear jerker..... Not only was it for him but for people that are losing or have lost loved ones....

Another fine lady of Country music that got her start young (age 13) in the music business.... Loved her unique voice....