Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Golden Boot Awards

txacar

Voted. Looks as though Keith's benefit from the video is carrying over to more than just itunes, lol.

bluetb4

Just voted again. Carrie is leading in the Album category.....behind in everything else. The Carrie Army needs to wake up!! Lol!!

Kizmet311

I'm a lazy voter. Is there a way to start with one category, then vote and move on to the next? Can I just start with the first one? It looked like I need to click on each "article" to vote for that category and I am just way too lazy to do that, lol.

txacar

I'm a lazy voter. Is there a way to start with one category, then vote and move on to the next? Can I just start with the first one? It looked like I need to click on each "article" to vote for that category and I am just way too lazy to do that, lol.

I'm lazy, too, but guess somebody's got to do it, lol. I wish there were a more efficient way. You can click on the "Next" at the bottom of the results and go to the next category. Hate those capcha thingies too.

Last edited: