Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Golden Globes 2011: The dress??

lilangel

Well since it's almost GG-time(!) and I'm really excited to see what Carrie is giong to wear.
So I searched over the internet for dresses of her favourite designers and here are a couple of dresses I think Carrie would pick to wear:

2nhp9af.jpg

I would love to see her wear dress nr 5! It's a Jenny Packham dress.

What do you guys think?? Which dress would/could she be wearing tonight??

Jade_kt

Sadly I'm not feeling any of these so I hope none of these are her dress....lol. But if I had to pick one I would pick #1 or #2. I would pick #4 but don't like the sleeve.

teesharky

I like the red one the best. Lovely! They are all nice though. I just hope she wears a nice bright color tonight as I get tired of tan, beige, gray, taupe and black. Neutral colors are so dull. lol

teesharky

Now we are talking! :) I love all 3 of these! I wonder if Carrie will try a new designer this time? Maybe Armani since she wore Armani on the cover of InStyle's December ad?

I forgot to check out Zuhair Murad:
2d9y1k4.jpg

I like the first dress!

Carrieflattsfan

Well since it's almost GG-time(!) and I'm really excited to see what Carrie is giong to wear.
So I searched over the internet for dresses of her favourite designers and here are a couple of dresses I think Carrie would pick to wear:

2nhp9af.jpg

I LOVE the first and last dresses.;) But I'm sure Carrie will look amazing in whatever she wears!

blondemama

Carrie looks good in anything , I hope she strays from the big bows and flowers and goes with something sleek like 1 or 2 but with some color but black , silver always works.

lilangel

Now we are talking! :) I love all 3 of these! I wonder if Carrie will try a new designer this time? Maybe Armani since she wore Armani on the cover of InStyle's December ad?
I would love to see her try a new designer! Like LHuillier, wang or indeed Armani! A few hours and we'll know it for sure!;)

2nhp9af.jpg

I love dress #4!!!!

AIgrl06

I love number four! But I don't really think Carrie will wear red tonight. Of the second set, my favorite is the first dress. :)

supercarriefan

I hope she wears something very elegant, like the first dress three dresses. I really don't want to see something like #7, but I don't know that I want to see that one on anybody at the GGs lol. I have no idea what Carrie has decided though given that she has made some risky fashion choices in the last year.
She'll look gorgeous regardless what she wears.

CarrieUK

No. 5 is gorgeous, too bad Sandra Bullock snapped it up!
Carrie looked gorgeous, I'm so glad she chose the dress she did! :)

Jade_kt

^^^I'm glad Sandra Bullock snatched it up and not Carrie cause I wasn't a fan of the dress. I preferred Carrie's much better.

teesharky

yeah I didn't like Sandra's dress much. I did wish Carrie had worn color, but her silver sparkly dress was very pretty.

I like sparkly dresses, just no beige or tan. So boring, especially on blondes.