Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good Girl Top10 On Australia Country Airplay Chart

AdrianAustraliaCarrie

Hey everyone!

Great news, Good Girl is no.8 & rising on our country radio chart! We are level with the USA now! ;)

Turns out that we have a Billboard & Mediabase (the equivalent of...) charts as well. This whole time these past few years I have been going off Carrie's Australian country radio singles from this chart - http://www.countrymusicradio.com.au/CT30/chart.cfm which does not take into account all Australian country stations and is more Australian artist & independant focused. This is essentially our mediabase & known as the Country Tracks Top30!

I have since come to knowledge that we have an actual country airplay chart that takes into account airplay from all Australian country stations and is called the National Country Music Airplay Chart Top20, this is essentially our Billboard. Here is the website - Music Industry News - The Music Network but we can't access it without a paid subscription :( The way I found out about this is that a local independant artist I follow on facebook is incredibly no.7 on this chart and she posted this ad -
389213_368907093150819_138840006157530_926572_497257803_n.jpg

& look who's at no.8 on the side 'in great company'! Woohoo! Good Girl is no.8 in Australia! I am going to ask a few artists friends/sources to possibly keep me updated (because they have access/a subscription) on Carrie's progress unless one of you here want to fork the $ out or we'll do a team effort! LOL!

This is awesome! So Carrie's Good Girl in Australia currently is -

No.8 - National Country Music Airplay Chart Top20
No.8 - CMC-Country Music Channel Top30 (music video - CMT)

Adrian :)

AdrianAustraliaCarrie

So Good Girl on country charts across the world (domination) currently we've got -

Canada - no.3
Australia - no.8
USA - no.8

Pretty dang good! :)

I also just heard Jesus Take The Wheel on adult contemporary radio here in Sydney! Carrie is in demand! :)

AdrianAustraliaCarrie

It's all over the place it seems lol obviously way different monitoring off stations, the types of stations and the number of station! There isn't really any access to our Billboard charts, only with real industry connections because aren't released unless with an expensive subscription. They aren't really called Billboard and Mediabase either - it's the Music Network Top20 National Country Airplay Chart (BB) and CRS Publicity Country Tracks Top30 (MB)! :) Confusing ay lol

Louisa

I'm thrilled that Carrie is being so well-received in Australia. :) I wish she was as successful in the UK. I know the show at the Royal Albert Hall sold-out but Carrie doesn't seem to be getting much response here...yet. We shall see.

I'm sorry to go off-topic. Thank you for posting these updates, AdrianAustraliaCarrie.

DizzyDollyDee

Love to see how the Aussies are lovin our Carrie and her GG!! So thrilled they are going to be able to see her live - then she'll really fly up the charts!
Love you guys and all your enthusiasm!!