Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good news update

Farawayhills

Hi, all.

I think some may remember that I had to have a major operation and chemotherapy some time back. I thought I'd let you know that I've been having follow-up hospital tests, and they're pleased with the results so far, finding no evidence of recurrence, Thank God!

DaisyTweets

Hi, all.

I think some may remember that I had to have a major operation and chemotherapy some time back. I thought I'd let you know that I've been having follow-up hospital tests, and they're pleased with the results so far, finding no evidence of recurrence, Thank God!
Oh this is fabulous news Far!!! Prayers your way for continued good news and good health!

oldyfan

Hi, all.

I am so glad to hear the such wonderful news.

judes

You must have a great sense of relief over that news - it was certainly a tough hill to climb to get where you are now - hoping things will look up from now on- thank you for all the Carrie info and music info in general you have provided !!

Ann055

I didn't know about this, Far, but I'm delighted to hear the news! Sending thoughts and prayers your way!

jbrown

Hi, all.

Great news Farawayhills. Here's a toast for your continued health and recovery. God bless.

opry051008

This is fantastic news Farawayhills! I am so happy for you (and selfishly for us, because we really missed you when you were ill). I pray that your good health is here to stay. :)

rainbow1

I didn't know about this, Farawayhills. I am so thankful that things are looking positive for you. We love you here. God Bless, and you will be in my prayers.

pklongbeach

How wonderful.
I can feel it in your words, you have a huge heart and sprit. And that counts greatly in health and recuperation.
Congrats.
And thanks for all you bring to us here.

liz278

I am very happy at your good news. As many have said you bring so much information to us that most of us did not know. You are in my thoughts and prayers for continued health and good news of full recovery.

bigbluegrl23

Hi, all.

Really happy to hear this. I, also, was unaware of what you were going through but I am certainly thrilled to hear of your successful recovery! Everyone absolutely loves your post. You're a wonderful part of this fansite!
Becca

Farawayhills

I really appreciate your comments, wishes and prayers - seriously, it means a lot

I was posting mainly to explain why I hadn't booked for the concert or gone up to London. Cancer touches so many of us, either directly, or through a loved one - I pray every night for all those going through it, and for all those who have no one to pray for them.

Here's to a bright future for all of us ;)