Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grammys 2022

Smokyiiis

Best Country Duo/Group Performance

1. IF I DIDN’T LOVE YOU
Jason Aldean & Carrie Underwood

2. YOUNGER ME
Brothers Osborne

3. GLAD YOU EXIST
Dan + Shay

4. CHASING AFTER YOU
Ryan Hurd & Maren Morris

5. DRUNK (AND I DON’T WANNA GO HOME)
Elle King & Miranda Lambert

Best Roots Gospel Album

1. ALONE WITH MY FAITH
Harry Connick, Jr.

2. THAT’S GOSPEL, BROTHER
Gaither Vocal Band

3. KEEPING ON
Ernie Haase & Signature Sound

4. SONGS FOR THE TIMES
The Isaacs

5. MY SAVIOR
Carrie Underwood

Smokyiiis

Best Compilation Soundtrack For Visual Media

1. CRUELLA
(Various Artists)

2. DEAR EVAN HANSEN
(Various Artists)

3. IN THE HEIGHTS
(Various Artists)

4. ONE NIGHT IN MIAMI…
(Various Artists)

5. RESPECT
Jennifer Hudson

6. SCHMIGADOON! EPISODE 1
(Various Artists)

7. THE UNITED STATES VS. BILLIE HOLIDAY
Andra Day

LilUnderwood

I’m glad she got a nomination for My Savior! I hope on her next album she does a similar production style and instruments! I thought it really let her vocals shine!

adam1995

These are the nominations I expected. Surprised she didn't get in Traditional Pop Vocal, but Dolly did. Not that Dolly's a bad choice, just think Carrie's Christmas album was likely much more traditional. Possible her team didn't submit it?

They won't win Country Duo, I feel, because Jason has been completely unsuccessful and they'll likely award YM to be woke.

I think she has a great chance in Roots Gospel, though. Could be an 8 time winner come January!

CU4ever

These are the nominations I expected. Surprised she didn't get in Traditional Pop Vocal, but Dolly did. Not that Dolly's a bad choice, just think Carrie's Christmas album was likely much more traditional. Possible her team didn't submit it?

They won't win Country Duo, I feel, because Jason has been completely unsuccessful and they'll likely award YM to be woke.

I think she has a great chance in Roots Gospel, though. Could be an 8 time winner come January!
100%

PRGuy79

Congratulations to Carrie on multiple Grammy nominations!

I feel really good about her chances for My Savior.

CU4ever

I do have to think the ending of the committees has had something to do with these nominations

Reactions: Hil

heymc

I was expecting for all her side projects to get 4-5 nominations in all but I’m happy for the double nominations. Hope the successes from MS and IIDLY will translate it to a win at the Grammys.

On the other hand, I’m not quite sure of her chances for MS because it lost to The Issacs at the recent Dove awards.

pklongbeach

"Woke"? What does this mean?