Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grammys 2022

PRGuy79

Wonderful news! With the warm reception to her Vegas residency, I'm guessing Carrie will bring some dramatic elements to the Grammys stage. I look forward to seeing how Carrie and her creative team maximize this exposure.

monkeyboy16

I really hope she doesn’t perform Ghost Story lol. I would loveeee to see Something in the Water, since she didn’t get to perform it when she was pregnant. I think it would be fitting, since it’s in the realm of her gospel album

Michael Reid

Hopefully this performance means she is a winner too!!!! IIDLY was able to win for ACM’s. Perhaps it got the Grammy win here too!!!! Then throw in My Savior too. A few pages back it was said 7 time Grammy winner is getting old. Could that be changing to 8 time, or 9 time on Sunday, if they include the Evan Hansen project and gets credit for it. She can be a 10 time Grammy Winner, entering double digits!!!!

jamatthews83

The Grammys are unlikely to let her perform Ghost Story. It's either something from My Savior, or something completely random like a tribute.

jamatthews83

Fair point, but they were also super controlling about Ariana Grande wanting to perform Thank You Next songs over Sweetener.

maddkat

Staff member
I really hope she doesn’t perform Ghost Story lol. I would loveeee to see Something in the Water, since she didn’t get to perform it when she was pregnant. I think it would be fitting, since it’s in the realm of her gospel album
lol you mention SITW , this years producer is Raj Kapoor ,the video's director.

but please don't let her sing an old song. what a waste of an appearance that would be.