Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grandpa passed away :(

knewman19

My Grandpa passed away on friday morning at Tampa General Hospital after a long illness :( For me it means I have just one grandparent left in my grandma and that is really hard.

Grandpa went into the hospital 3 1/2 weeks ago on the same day his brother died of cancer in michigan and had gone down hill super fast when he went into renal failure and his heart and lungs were beginning to give out

Just wnated to say thanks to all those on here and on twitter who have given me a lot of support in this difficult time :)

Also wanted to say thanks to Tampa General Hospital who made my grandpa's last days on this earth very peaceful ones in their pallative care suite and to all the doctors and nurses who cared for him a big thanks.

PS if you ever need to go to a hospital in tampa or central florida TGH is the BEST!!! and memorial SUCKS!

Grandpa.jpg

JB172

Oh, Kayla, I am so sorry to hear that your Grandpa passed away.

Just remember all the good times you had with him and that he is in a better place.

hjj

So sorry to hear for your grandfather passing. I love his picture. Remember your good times.

Cathie Wynkoop

I am so sorry for your loss! He looks like a very sweet man and I am sure you will miss him a lot!

It's good to know you have so much support--that will surely get you through the tough times ahead!!

knewman19

Thanks :) He really is the sweetest man I have ever known.... would give anything to any person in need and had not one mean bone in his body

opry051008

Kayla, I'm so sorry to hear about your Grandpa. Sounds like he was a very special man and that you were very close. Treasure the memories. Make sure to make new memories with your Grandma.

jaylee50

Kayla, you seem to be a very kind and sensitive girl. Your Grandpa must have been very proud of you. Thanks for including a photo of your Grandpa. Very very nice. I hope your Grandmother does OK. I'm not certain which grandparent you still have. If it's this Grandpa's wife, she will surely need comforting.

supercarriefan

My prayers are with you and your family right now, Kayla. It's so hard to lose a loved one, but keep the great memories you have of him close.