Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Graphics Section

carebearcarrie

I would love to see the graphics section back in action. There used to be so many graphic request threads, and requests were insane. I would love to see some of you help out! What can we do to get some parts of Cfans back on top? Would love to hear some branstorming ideas, suggestions, etc..

supercarriefan

I agree with this suggestion, Danielle!
I know many of the older request threads aren't active (I don't even think some of those people post here anymore), but we have a few members that do make requests when asked that don't even have their own request threads. Would any members who are great at making siggies/avies/wallpapers/etc be willing to have their own request threads?

What about starting blending competitions? Has this site ever done them before?

Of course, more random giveaways are always fun! Those of you that make graphics of any kind, please post them! Giveaways are sadly lacking on this site in last little while.

Audra

I agree with this suggestion, Danielle!
I know many of the older request threads aren't active (I don't even think some of those people post here anymore), but we have a few members that do make requests when asked that don't even have their own request threads. Would any members who are great at making siggies/avies/wallpapers/etc be willing to have their own request threads?

What about starting blending competitions? Has this site ever done them before?

Of course, more random giveaways are always fun! Those of you that make graphics of any kind, please post them! Giveaways are sadly lacking on this site in last little while.

I wouldn't mind doing a request thread but I have had one before when I first came onto this board years ago, and then I disappeared and they closed it down or locked it or whatever they do lol so I don't know how that would work