Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greatest Album EVER!!!

Carrie Country

Just received Storyteller in the mail today........with the extra bonus tracks on it from Target.......all I have to say is WOW WOW WOW!!!.........This is her greatest album of all time........Some Hearts and Carnival Ride on steroids all the way and will be winning a number of awards.....our sweet girl is back in a HUGE!!! way better than ever......her vocals are beyond amazing......being its too late for awards eligibility and late in the year period 2016 will be the beginning of her year!!

lizcarlo

I agree. All the songs have replay value. Its is versatile. She really does experiment with her voice. I have listened to it beyond countless times.

lolita55

I agree. All the songs have replay value. Its is versatile. She really does experiment with her voice. I have listened to it beyond countless times.

I love it too. My favorite songs so far are Choctaw county affair and surprisingly mexico. I think it is her best album to date, my only critisicm of the album is I thought it would have more of a country Melodie so to speak. The beats have a little bit too much of a poppy/rap flavor, or whatever they call it than I thought. I'm glad that she did something different, I knew that she wasn't going to get the critical acclaim that she deserved for it. Whereas two other ladies would have. It left me wanting more, so I hope her next album picks up where this one left off and is amazing.

lolita55

I think this is going to be one of those albums that are going to take some time for people to get used too. My sister absolutely loves her too and she wasn't a fan of it, but she's hoping it will grow on her and I tthink it will. I think that once it is said and done this album may go 3× platinum like CR.

oldyfan

My Lineup (as of now):

LINLYA
Chaser
CCA
Relapse
DL
CB
WINKIAW
SB
Heartbeat
TGYTIA
CDS
Mexico
RR

jbrown

My Lineup (as of now):

LINLYA
Chaser
CCA
Relapse
DL
CB
WINKIAW
SB
Heartbeat
TGYTIA
CDS
Mexico
RR

I love this album too and my top one from the rest of her album.

My fav

LINYA
Heartbeat
TGYTIA
WINKIAW
Churchbells
Relapse
Dirty Laundry
Renegade
Chaser
Mexico
Clock Don't Stop
Smoke Break
CCA
It may change later on.

jbrown

Just received Storyteller in the mail today........with the extra bonus tracks on it from Target.......all I have to say is WOW WOW WOW!!!.........This is her greatest album of all time........Some Hearts and Carnival Ride on steroids all the way and will be winning a number of awards.....our sweet girl is back in a HUGE!!! way better than ever......her vocals are beyond amazing......being its too late for awards eligibility and late in the year period 2016 will be the beginning of her year!!

Nice to see you posting here again. I wonder where did you go?

luxoricious

Agree!! Never have I played a Carrie album finish to start so much!
I usually give it a first or second try, and then I start skipping the songs that were kind of bad to me.
This happened zero times with this one!
I'm so happy and beyond excited for this era.

Sure, she won't sell as much as some of us expect, but I simply do not care.
The album is amazing!!
I'm here for the music, not the bling.

Carrie Country

Nice to see you posting here again. I wonder where did you go?

Lets just say I was burnt out on posting and was missing old friends from the old days of Carrie warriorisim that brought me here and leave it at that! I just took me a long break!

AdamJ

Lets just say I was burnt out on posting and was missing old friends from the old days of Carrie warriorisim that brought me here and leave it at that! I just took me a long break!

Hey CC---glad to see you posting here. Hope all is well with you.....I agree Carrie's album is very diverse and outstanding. Her vocals are amazing---as usual.

terilyn

I received 3 on the same day and all 3 were CRUSHED!!!!! Trying to return to the store today why mail them back only to take the chance at receiving 3 broken ones again. Packaging was terrible. Need to get one to Isreal and one to Cyprus. Feeling bad they are having to wait so long.