Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greatest Hits Survivor Game

countrymama22

Blown Away is my all-time favorite Carrie song and music video. JTTW and SITW are in my top 5 Carrie songs and it's really hard to choose between them. JTTW is legend status. So I very sadly vote to eliminate SITW.

I co-sign this because I agree 100%. I will never vote Blown Away out so I will also vote SITW.

Zman312

I love all three songs. Since SITW missed #1 airplay, I will save it this round and vote for Blown Away.

tgbrinker

I think it would be a travesty to leave JTTW and SITW as the final two.

The final two of a Carrie Greatest Hits elimination HAVE to be an inspirational song and a thematic drama song!

I vote Something in the Water

ROUND SIXTEEN is over. With results of 7-6-5, BLOWN AWAY is out. Boo.
The FINAL CONTENDERS ARE:
1. Something in the Water
4. Jesus, Take the Wheel

VOTE FOR THE SONG YOU WANT TO WIN. I REPEAT, VOTE FOR THE SONG YOU WANT TO WIN!!!!!

The FINAL ROUND ends at some point on SUNDAY.

maddkat

Staff member
voting rules changed!! seem like a sneaky way to do things

anyway changing my vote

SITW please!!
JTTW is icon but not that great a song

Last edited:

Zman312

Jesus Take The Wheel!

This song is just so iconic, still til this day, i absolutely love it; so much passion and rawness when she sings it.

(Also why would you change the rules on the last round. You know most ppl wont see your post. I say you scratch the votes and redo.)