Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greatest Hits Survivor Game

gocountrymusic

I vote Something in the Water out. It might be than stronger song and it really is the perfect Greatest Hits single because it has shown have far Carrie has grown as an artist without sacrificing what makes her, her, but Jesus Take The Wheel is the song that made Carrie who she was. I never get tired listening to it in after many years later. I have a feeling SITW will be similar but it is too soon to tell yet.

Farawayhills

Jesus Take The Wheel" to go out

(Although some of my favourite singles have already gone, the most recent hit is the one I'm voting to keep - not because it is benefiting unduly from being new - but because it's a more mature and adventurous work, which shows more musical and vocal variety, and takes clever steps to incorporate references to the influences from which it stems. It's not only a personal faith-based song for Carrie as a writer - it also pays homage to the heritage she values as a musician)

carriethequeen

Jesus, Take the Wheel

JTTW is obviously a Carrie classic and a country music classic, I think I broke my MP3 player in 2006 listening to it lol but SITW is vocally stronger and I absolutely love love love Amazing Grace at the end. It will never get old!

The CUX1 Survivor Game is OVER.

With results of 9-6

SOMETHING IN THE WATER IS THE WINNER!!!!

Thank you guys for playing!!! If you guys have any other game suggestions PLEASE bring them up!!! I've had a great time hosting this!!!

ramb

Great!
Best Carrie song IMO.
Still, I LOVE BA and JTTW, my top 3 made it to the top 3 here too

Smokyiiis

Yeppers! Glad SITW won! Had JTTW as a ringtone on a phone when it first came out, but SITW is a much more beautiful lyric

carriethequeen

The CUX1 Survivor Game is OVER.

With results of 9-6

SOMETHING IN THE WATER IS THE WINNER!!!!

Thank you guys for playing!!! If you guys have any other game suggestions PLEASE bring them up!!! I've had a great time hosting this!!!

Yay! Also can you post the songs in order of when they went out? If you haven't been keeping track of it in one place its nbd I can just look through the pages but just wondering

Yay! Also can you post the songs in order of when they went out? If you haven't been keeping track of it in one place its nbd I can just look through the pages but just wondering

Yes.

The songs were taken out in this order:
1. Inside Your Heaven
2. Undo It
3. Mama's Song
4. Last Name/Remind Me
5. Cowboy Casanova
6. Don't Forget to Remember Me
7. See You Again
8. All-American Girl/I Told You So
9. Temporary Home
10. Just a Dream
11. Good Girl/Two Black Cadillacs
12. Little Toy Guns
13. So Small
14. Before He Cheats
15. Wasted
16. Blown Away
17. Jesus, Take the Wheel
VICTOR: Something in the Water

I was honestly shocked at how early some of them went.