Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Guess single #4

Predict single #4!

• Renegade Runaway

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Dirty Laundry

Votes: 46 65.7%
  • Chaser

• Relapse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What I Never Knew I Always Wanted

• Choctaw County Affair

Votes: 16 22.9%
  • The Girl You Think I Am

• Like I'll Never Love You Again

• Mexico

Votes: 4 5.7%
  • Clock Don't Stop

• Total voters

carrie admirer

Dirty laundry might be a fan favorite but the general public seems to like more winkiaw and tgytia that have more views in YouTube than dirty laundry

northtexas

Noticed this at Country Universe from Jonathan Keefe's Sunday Selections:

"Notes: After a week at #1, Carrie Underwood’s “Church Bells” gives way to the H.O.L.Y. crap that is Florida Georgia Line’s latest single– there are rumblings that the terrific “Dirty Laundry” will be Underwood’s next single, but we’re still crossing our fingers for “Choctaw County Affair,” which is even better."

http://www.countryuniverse.net/2016/07/31/sunday-selections-july-31-2016/

jaymiee

I really love DL and its an obvious single choice. And by the way she has released her singles so far in reverse order of the album track list it will be DL next then RR to close out the era. Which would be a shame if she didnt release CCA. That song would smash!

I really want her to release CCA next so we can see her perform it at the CMA's and harmonica solo the crap out of the place while making the female vocalist(Miranda) and the EOTY look like crap!

somecountryblog

I don't understand you guys. Dirty Laundry is nothing special or different from any other song she has sent to radio. It's not a bad song but it's safe. People are used to songs like this from Carrie. Which is why sales keep decreasing. If Carrie is going to compete with the crap these male artists keep coming out with, we need something that is going to grab people's attention. We need a song that makes people go "wow! that's Carrie Underwood? that's bad ass". My vote is CCA all day. every day. If it's not a single she's doing a disservice to her fans and to country music.

Ty

^ He was involved in shooting the tour backdrop which was filmed way back in January. If that is indeed the official music video, I hope they have additional scenes. The video on the screens is nice but it's really just a lyric vid.

txacar

CCA is very popular. I love it in concert, but not so much on the album. Not a song I would choose to listen to on the radio and is a track I usually skip. (Lol, I know I'm in the minority here.)

ChoctawCountyAffair

I LOVE Choctaw County Affair. It was my favorite song when the album came out, but i want Carrie to have a good love song as a single. LINLYA is perfectly written and you can hear how much she means what she is singing. It's a perfect love song.

amiroamor

I converted a friend through CCA. LINLYA > HB for me but I think they've used up the slow love song quota lol.