Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale are getting divorced

liz278

This one is not a huge surprise. But wow at the number of divorces. Maybe we won't be hearing about ML and BS anymore.

gran29

On the Miranda/Blake thread wasn't there some speculation about Blake and one of the other Voice judges? Dang, I hope he didn't have a fling with Gwen. :(

Kizmet311

On the Miranda/Blake thread wasn't there some speculation about Blake and one of the other Voice judges? Dang, I hope he didn't have a fling with Gwen. :(

There was discussion, but I think most thought it would have been Shakira or Christina since he actually collaborated with them. Shakira seems to be happily married, though, so I doubt she would have a fling with Blake. I think Gavin and Gwen have been rocky for years. Didn't it come out that he had an older daughter from a previous relationship/one night stand during their marriage? I think they have gone through some rough times together.

Smokyiiis

More like something in the atmosphere....wow at all these peeps getting divorces.

It's like an epidemic

batool100

Busy lifestyles is a poor excuse for divorce. We have four children. Hubby works full time, I work full time. If you care, you make it work. Marriage is not a convenience. Marriage is a lifetime commitment!...