Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy anniversary to the Play On Tour!

undrwood9098

It's the end of the day, but one year ago today, the massive Play on Tour kicked off on March 11, 2010 in Reading, Pennsylvania! :)

It's been a year already. WOAH things fly (no pun intended in regards to the PO Tour truck :p)

Carrieflattsfan

The PO tour was so amazing! Carrie just keeps getting better. I'm sad it's over, but I can't wait to see what she does for the next one.

Gator

^^ Agree! Carrie mentioned about possibly doing an acoustics tour. Does anyone think that an acoustic tour is a probability for her next tour?

Carrieflattsfan

^^ Agree! Carrie mentioned about possibly doing an acoustics tour. Does anyone think that an acoustic tour is a probability for her next tour?

I think there's a possibility it could happen. I know it's small, but I've never forgotten when Carrie said "who knows maybe next year we'll do an acoustics tour" while the PO tour was underway. Carrie has said she only added theatrics for the fans enjoyment- I would think she will do an acoustic tour eventually, especially because she doesn't care for all the flash.

I think the direction of the next album could tell us what we're in store for with a tour. It's difficult to say though, considering her schedule usually involves an album release, then touring the year after. If she continues that pattern, there's a chance we could get an acoustic tour in 2012.:D

aussiefan_21

Well lets just hope her next tour is an overseas one!! Pretty please - I'm not asking for too much am I lol?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)