Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy International Women's Day!!!!

cole

I'm shocked there isn't a thread on this! Shame on you girls; it takes a gay to point this out??:p

International Women’s Day: 10 ways to celebrate - The Style Blog - The Washington Post

I just want to say a big thank you to all the fierce women out there, and all the women in my life! I'm so glad to have Carrie, Adele, my mom, my sister, and all the wonderful female members on here!

Tee, Nanny, Nicole, Jenna, Ann, Robin....so many women here I don't know! :eek: But I love all you chicks! Guys, what would we do without our women???

Also to all the great female role models out there: Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Ellen, Oprah, Kelly Clarkson, Rihanna so, so many!!

If you are proud of the women in you're life (or you're a strong female!) give 'em some love today! :D

:ccbear131

cole

HA! Shame on you, Cat! You fail to recognize the importance of this day? I still love you! And you too, Becca!!:)