Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows - Part 2

eliefares

Only a few months separate us from the ending of this epic series. I thought the movie thread should be started since news is bound to start surfacing really soon :)

Oh my god, I cant wait for this movie!!! Its gonna be so great im so excited!!! but im really sad too, I dont want it to end!! Harry Potter is such a big chunk of my life

bigbluegrl23

It's insane to think of how much of so many people's childhood's this book took up. so sad! i cant believe its almost over :(
becca T

Grace_Of_God

Im excited for the "Making of" documentary to be released next year! hahaha theyve been filming behind the scenes footage on all 8 movies and theyre making a documentary!!

bigbluegrl23

Im excited for the "Making of" documentary to be released next year! hahaha theyve been filming behind the scenes footage on all 8 movies and theyre making a documentary!!

ahhhh really!?! i didnt know this! will it be a theatre release, or is it just gonna be on the DVD's?
becca T

reret007

I am ready for the last movie. My favorite was the first one since I think it was the best and introduced me to the characters.

Grace_Of_God

ahhhh really!?! i didnt know this! will it be a theatre release, or is it just gonna be on the DVD's?
becca T

Im pretty sure it wont be on one of the movies DVDs, it will have its own DVD. but im not sure if it will have theatrical release. Im hoping it does. I feel like it would be one of the highest grossing documentaries if it got a theatrical release

allirishgirl

i got sucked in! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I never seen 1 HP film til a few weeks ago & now i cant wait for this film! cant believe Dobby is dead :(

YouTube - ‪JKRowlingAnnounces's Channel‬‏
I dont know whether or not this has to do with the movie or anything, but I saw it on Youtube and Im dying! I wonder what it could be! I googled it and some people are saying its the launch of Harry Potter ebooks and others are saying its Pottermore.com but I dont know what that is, either way I dont know if i can make it through the week i need this announcement now lol

Grace_Of_God

^ oh dont worry the whole pottermore thing just hit the web yesterday!!! hahaha i didnt even see the countdown vid till it was posted here

martinvenget

That is so nice of you.. I think after the long long wait finally we all are waiting for the moment when Harry gonna face those things in world. I am so eager to watch this movie. There has been two great sequels released over this year Harry Potter Deathly Hallows and Twilight Breaking Dawn. :)