Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows - Part 2

m.chill99

Okay, I OFFICIALLY joined Pottermore!!!!! lol my name is FlameSpirit44 :rofl: the names they make you choose from...

maddkat

Staff member
I joined today too.
No clue what it's all about but I needed to join! lol

The name choices are hilarious.I'm SunGhost30 :)

epicamends

The list of usernames I got to choose from were all pretty lame. haha. I ended up choosing StrikePurple66.

I joined on day 4, so it was about 8:45am my time.

Carrieflattsfan

^ In a perfect world, you should watch all 7 movies before you go to see this final one.....but if you are short on time, rent Part 1 or get it on Demand, first, and then watch part 2.

You can still enjoy Part 2 in isolation, but you will understand everything better if you watch at least part 1 first......(assuming you haven't seen the others yet).

It is really fun to watch the kids grow up before your eyes. We all started this journey 10 years ago....so by now the main actors are kind of like family to us fans. lol

Thanks so much, Tee! I've seen all the movies (except the last one, or maybe two). I used to be really into Harry Potter, but I randomly stopped reading them Order of the Phoneix, and I never got back into them.

Deathly Hallows is now the 3rd highest grossing movie of all time! It has made $1,133,901,000 while the 4th highest grossing movie, Lord of the Rings Return of the King, has made $1,119,110,941. Titanic, the 2nd highest grossing movie made $1,843,201,268 so I highly doubt Harry Potter will match that but 3rd place is amazing! Im so proud of it!!

bigbluegrl23

Deathly Hallows is now the 3rd highest grossing movie of all time! It has made $1,133,901,000 while the 4th highest grossing movie, Lord of the Rings Return of the King, has made $1,119,110,941. Titanic, the 2nd highest grossing movie made $1,843,201,268 so I highly doubt Harry Potter will match that but 3rd place is amazing! Im so proud of it!!

not gonna lie, i didnt expect it to become the 3rd highest grossing for a couple of weeks so this is awesome!
becca T

teesharky

Harry Potter won 7 Teen Choice Awards tonight! :) Tom Felton and Ron were there to accept, and Harry Potter himself accepted live from NYC via satellite.