Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hate My Heart chart updates

FanSince04

Wow! I can’t wait to LISTEN! Hopefully this will spark more interest in a deluxe album which would be amazing to increase sales & get more music out there!

PRGuy79

HMH moves up two spaces to a new peak of #23 on Billboard
So we reach a new peak on Billboard in the low 20s and switch our promotion away from converting the single to a new song that isn't on the album...Interesting strategy, Capitol Nashville.

LilUnderwood

Honestly I still really like this song! I know it’s not everyone’s cup of tea but it just does something for me! I hope it keeps succeeding and maybe with the buzz of OOTT hopefully that will help it too!

CU4ever

The back and forth game continues. One really good day, one bad day, etc. HMH is re-passed by memory lane and falls to #24 (-56 spins, -0.005).

however, it will move back up to #23 tonight with recurrents taken off. I assume it will also re-pass ML soon, too.

maddkat

Staff member
Hi guys I'm back. I was on a cruise and of all the internet sites I visited while gone CF was the only one blocked by the ships internet. Go figure.
Miss me? :)

thanks for keeping up the updates CU4ever. Sad there was no movement to speak of all week.

also HMH is at #27 in Canada with weekly gains of (+60/.219)

Last edited:

rcramer

Hi guys I'm back. I was on a cruise and of all the internet sites I visited while gone CF was the only one blocked by the ships internet. Go figure.

thanks for keeping up the updates CU4ever. Sad there was no movement to speak of all week.
Good to hear from you. Yes at first but some seen you on Twitter, so found out that way..

glad you had a nice vacation..

CU4ever

also HMH is at #27 in Canada with weekly gains of (+60/.219)
Welcome back!🙂 I was glad to help by providing the daily updates until you returned :)

CU4ever

Glad to hear that. Seems like the clean out is finally starting and the congested charts are almost over. HMH should make top twenty in a few weeks

maddkat

Staff member
HMH is passed by GIM (-3/-073) and drops to #24 (-3/no chnage)
24 CARRIE UNDERWOOD Hate My Heart 2278 2258 20 9.158

HMH will be passed by wallen tomorrow (+165/+1.010) :sick:
'My Body' could be done (-59/-.486) or that's just reflecting the wallen frenzy at radio ( 3 songs in the top 50) :sick:

remains at #28 in Canada (+8/+.031)