Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hate My Heart chart updates

carriethequeen

Does anybody know of any callout research for HMH? I think a lot of that isn't public anymore, but wondering if anything has been released

CU4ever

Thankfully, HMH should easily make top twenty in the next few weeks. No songs look to be close to passing it and several are about to go off the chart. I really want them to just keep this alive until top 20 then move on. Of course I think they’ll push it as long as possible so it could Peak higher than 18-20

Zach1998

Spins might be relatively low this week and next week due to Carly and Lainey pushing for the top. They are having to get extremely big pushes to try to move past the mega hits near the top.

To show you how bad things are with women on the radio, if one of them gets #1 it will be the first female solo song to go #1 since 2021.

On top of that radio is continuing with their Morgan Wallen obsession, having one song in the top 10, one in the top 20, and one album track that’s not a single in the top 30. That’s where a lot of the spins are going.

Last edited:

rcramer

^^^ Always sad for the females, and Laney should have already been in the penthouse.....

So in the history of the charts has there ever been an artist with 3 songs in the Top 50 Charts?

CU4ever

No surprise at this update. Combs had an album release party where stations played his entire new album. It was like every other song

FanSince04

Carrie changed her social media banners back to HMH. I guess they are sticking with it until the end.
Exactly. That’s why I said I’m thrilled they are sticking with HMH.

OOTT was random but such an awesome gift. I’d also imagine it was an off the cuff strategy to bring more attention to her current music. Stream OOTT which could lead to streaming HMH too.

Last edited:

maddkat

Staff member
from all access
more iheart stations ugh

MEDIABASE has announced changes to its Country published and Activator panels, including the addition for four stations to the former. The changes take effect the evening of WEDNESDAY, APRIL 5th, with the first add dates MONDAY, APRIL 10th. Panel changes and weights are based on FALL 2022 ratings for all markets, with the next update expected in JULY based on WINTER 2023 ratings.

Joining the Country published panel are: iHEARTMEDIA KXBG (BIG 97.9)/FT. COLLINS, CO; iHEARTMEDIA WCKT (CAT COUNTRY 107.1)/FT. MYERS, FL; ALPHA MEDIA KBAY/KKDV (BAY COUNTRY 94.5 & 92.1)/SAN FRANCISCO; and GRIFFIN COMMUNICATIONS KVOO (98.5 THE BULL/TULSA, OK.