Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hate My Heart video

The Nanook

An actual music video! Also I believe this is the first time she's had product placement in one of her videos (Halo Top ice cream and Astral Blanco tequila). Props to whoever accomplished that since it provided maybe the biggest budget, most sets/props/actors, and overall highest production value that we have ever seen in a solo CU music video? And the best thing about it is it's rewatachable. This one will actually be deserving of the 2023 CMT Video of the Year.

Wonder who the director is.

adam1995

It was fun, but again with the live concert footage-esque stuff. There was too much of that for me. At least there was more "storyline" this time. There seemed to be a few nods to previous videos as well. Her facing herself like in GG and carving a name into a car seat like BHC, were nice little acknowledgdements.

maryleepj

Well some of you called the concert idea, but it was so much more! I loved it! Carrieā€™s facial expressions, the work out scene, not to mention Carrie absolutely stunning on stage.ā€¦When it was over I was smiling ear to ear and saying how cute it was out loud to an empty room, lol.

Carrie_Hannah

Overall one of my favorites of her recent videos. I thought the whole her going crazy over herself on stage was a little odd. I feel like she and the girls didnā€™t have to be performing at all. I felt like it could have just showed them jamming out and it would have been the same concept, but I canā€™t complain too much. Great scenes in this!
Also, when she gets on stage and mouths ā€œoh my goshā€, she reminds me of a younger version of herself. I think she mouths that somewhere else and I canā€™t think of where right now lol. Sheā€™s super cute in this!

The Nanook

It was fun, but again with the live concert footage-esque stuff. There was too much of that for me. At least there was more "storyline" this time. There seemed to be a few nods to previous videos as well. Her facing herself like in GG and carving a name into a car seat like BHC, were nice little acknowledgdements.
And is that BHC girl also "Jenny" from Church Bells?