Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hate My Heart video

abbeyjones18

Definitely a ton better than I was expecting! I liked the girls performing, hanging together. In a world where we're all going after each other, female friendships are so important to see! šŸ™‚šŸ’™šŸ’œ

Hil

I loved it. I think it's such a cute, fun, funny, clever and adorable video I'll want to watch again. I usually don't watch many videos more than once. I loved the performance, and I love that the same girls were playing other parts. It was like their inner rock stars. The gym scene was hilarious, loved the double Carrie's singing, her crowd surfing and the bull riding. one of my favorite videos in a long while.

tgbrinker

In my opinion, HMH is absolutely a top tier video. And it's been 6-7 years since we've had a great one.

Budget might not be the same, but the effort put in was clear. Shout out to the Halo Top and Astral tequila sponsorships lol.

And, when it comes to a MV stage look, has Carrie ever looked better?!

Hil

Why the hell can't her/her team have a video concept that doesn't involve a concert?
It's so boring that since probably 2018 we only have these kind of videos that have 1% storyline 99% concert footage

Btw, i liked the video, but it's not something that i would watch a hundred times like BHC, BA, SITW, etc
She sang in BHC with her band, it was in a garage. I loved the performance in this one the same.

ChoctawCountyAffair

In my opinion, HMH is absolutely a top tier video. And it's been 6-7 years since we've had a great one.

Budget might not be the same, but the effort put in was clear. Shout out to the Halo Top and Astral tequila sponsorships lol.

And, when it comes to a MV stage look, has Carrie ever looked better?!
She has never looked better. I don't know what it is, maybe how much more confidence she has on stage now, but she looks always so beautiful

The Nanook

Church bells? Did I miss where Carrie put out an ACTUAL church bells video that wasnā€™t the concert?
No, just referring to the female character in CB who was also named "Jenny." Though now that I think on it the guy from CB is technically dead, so a literal continuation of that Jenny character into HMH would have to mean the guy she's slamming the door on in the beginning of HMH is a new guy. But it wasn't meant to be that deep of a comparison haha.

countrymusicfan15

No, just referring to the female character in CB who was also named "Jenny." But the guy from CB is technically dead lol, so a literal continuation of that Jenny character into HMH would have to mean the guy she's slamming the door on in the beginning of HMH is a new guy.
Or it takes place before she poisoned him lol first she carved her name in his seats then took it up a notch later on lol

FanSince04

Before reading any posts here, I am making mine so I donā€™t let your influence mine šŸ˜‚

If the point of the video was to be fun, success! I enjoyed how they saw themselves in a member of the band. I especially loved Carrie crowd surfing to the stage to be with her alter egoā€¦ that was GREAT!

The video didnā€™t go with the song as well as it could have. I didnā€™t mind the concert thrown in there, but that is being exhausted at this point. I will continue to watch the video and boost her views šŸ˜Š

FanSince04

It was fun, but again with the live concert footage-esque stuff. There was too much of that for me. At least there was more "storyline" this time. There seemed to be a few nods to previous videos as well. Her facing herself like in GG and carving a name into a car seat like BHC, were nice little acknowledgdements.
Good eye! I caught that as well.

FanSince04

Haha....and the part where she trips in the gym after scaring the bejesus outta everyone. (she's always said she was clumsy....)
Sheā€™d never do thisā€¦ but that reminded me of her accident. Could be her putting that in her past and making light of a dark moment?