Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[HD 1080i TS] Carrie on Loose Women (06-20-12)

PixieGlitter

My friend capped this :) Here's Carrie's performance and interview on Loose Women! Like the BBC Breakfast vids, these come in 2 sizes. There's a HQ 720x480 MKV option, and the original HD quality 1920x1080i version.

Now keep in mind that while Loose Women is broadcast in HD, the quality is a little "soft." It's kinda like the difference between HD from Leno and HD from Regis/Ellen. BUT, it's still great quality.

MKV files can be played with VLC or Media Player Classic

Enjoy!

Interview

Screencaps

(720x480 MKV)
Download INTVLW.zip from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way (272MB MKV)

(1920x1080 TS) *download all 3 parts, unzip all 3 parts, and then join with HJSplit
Download CUINTVLWHD01.zip from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way (300MB TS) *Part 1
Download CUINTVLWHD02.zip from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way (300MB TS) *Part 2
Download CUINTVLWHD03.zip from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way (193MB TS) *Part 3

Blown Away Performance

Screencaps

(720x480 MKV)
Download BALW.zip from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way (132MB MKV)

(1920x1080 TS) *download both parts, unzip both parts, and then join with HJSplit
Download BALW01HD.zip from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way (300MB TS) *Part 1
Download BALW02HD.zip from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way (88MB TS) *Part 2