Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heard CP in Mexico!

clh_hilary

I heard "Cry Pretty" in Mexico while I was having a haircut! It was played before "Sign of the Times" by Harry Styles from One Direction (who's so popular in Mexico his 2 shows sold out during pre-sale). It wasn't one that foreigners frequent.

Kizmet311

That's awesome! I hope for all the international fans that Carrie expands her tour a bit for Cry Pretty. I'm not sure whether she'll do much beyond the UK, Europe, and Australia just yet, but we will see! I'm sure they will start small and see what the level of interest is for other countries.

clh_hilary

That's awesome! I hope for all the international fans that Carrie expands her tour a bit for Cry Pretty. I'm not sure whether she'll do much beyond the UK, Europe, and Australia just yet, but we will see! I'm sure they will start small and see what the level of interest is for other countries.

She should've released "Mexico" in Mexico and toured here!