Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello Everyone!

jaymiee

New member here. I have been checking this forum and other Carrie Underwood related forums just waiting for news about her new album coming out. I figured since I have been here so often I should probably just register here.

Anyways, I have been a HUGE fan of Carrie Underwood since her American Idol audition. She was the only contestant on that show I ever picked up the phone for and actually voted for. I knew she was something special since day 1. Here I am 10 years later still just as obsessed(if not more) than I was before. Carrie Underwood is one of the greatest singers in the world today. She deserves so much more recognition then she gets. I can not tell you how many hours I have sat on youtube watching her sing live. It just amazes me how well she can hit high notes and hold them for so long. I have probably watched her How Great Thou Art performance from 2011 a million times.

I have seen Carrie in concert twice these past 10 years and it is my goal to see her on her next tour.

I could not possibly pick a favorite song of hers. It changes everyday depending on my mood. Thats why I usually just put all her 4 albums on shuffle and listen to it on repeat. I am a sucker for her ballads though( Just a Dream, So Small, Something In the Water, Who Are You, etc)

Well now that I got that off my chest...I cant wait for her new album and for her to slay our lives with her new music!

liz278

Welcome to CF! You are joining at a great time! This place will probably crash on Thursday night but if you can get on, join in the fun!

gagacasanova

Welcome to the club! Great time to join!
giphy.gif