Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello everyone!

Joey Orfino

Hello everyone. I just wanted to introduce myself to you all.

My name is Joey, i am 27 and i'm from France.

Carrie is not really known in France, so i was kind of late to the party. I first heard of her through a french article about the release of "Cowboy Casanova" video years ago but i only really started to be a fan during the "Blown Away" era. I loved her vocals, her performances skills and her music videos: "Blown Away" and "Two Black Cadillacs" were surprisingly good. I like pop / rock type of music, so her very country / rock / modern take on country music was really refreshing and different for me to listen to because i never really listen to country music as it's not really popular where i live.

She's now one of my favorite artists of all time and i'm glad to join the Care Bears family.

DizzyDollyDee

Welcome!! You are joining at a good time with her tour starting next month. This site comes alive due to the love for our Carrie and her music family, plus her beautiful regular family. We are all excited to see how her album Cry Pretty is going to play out this coming year. Due to her pregnancy we've never really had an album come out so quietly so we are all anxious to see the road ahead. No matter what her plans are, we can be assured the songs she chooses to focus on will all come alive, especially during her tour "in the round" with her awesome voice and vision. You'll be able to see clips posted by those who attend the tour in their town. Like you, I have my love of other genre's but Carrie has always been my favorite since she was on American Idol. There is no one like her!!

Momin

Hey hello! Sometimes I think that people who are following Carrie are those who have been there since the beginning. It's easy to forget that she is always winning people over. Nice to have you here, Joey!

Joey Orfino

Welcome!! You are joining at a good time with her tour starting next month. This site comes alive due to the love for our Carrie and her music family, plus her beautiful regular family. We are all excited to see how her album Cry Pretty is going to play out this coming year. Due to her pregnancy we've never really had an album come out so quietly so we are all anxious to see the road ahead. No matter what her plans are, we can be assured the songs she chooses to focus on will all come alive, especially during her tour "in the round" with her awesome voice and vision. You'll be able to see clips posted by those who attend the tour in their town. Like you, I have my love of other genre's but Carrie has always been my favorite since she was on American Idol. There is no one like her!!

Same, she's literally the only country artist that i listen to. I tried with others but it never clicked the way i clicked with Carrie. She just has something special about her. I prefer entertainer, that's why i love a lot of pop / rock artists and Carrie is probably the only one that can put on a show (as a country artist) where i'm like excited to see. There're for sure great singers in the country industry but they don't connect with me. I wish i could go to the "Cry Pretty Tour" but unless she comes to France, it will probably never happen but i can't wait like you said to see all the video footages of the tour and live the experience where i live in a different way.