Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help get Carrie, Brad & Keith on next year's halftime show!

allirishgirl

A lock out is when "management" does not allow anyone to play because there is no "union" agreement with the players. It happened in baseball a few years ago and there was no baseball that year.

I can't see paying athleets any more money, lol. In Ireland the players get too much money too. Are they in a union in soccer/fooooootball?

i could never imagine a year without soccer......that would be.......hmmmmm........unthinkable!

See the LOI (League of Ireland) get paid nothing compared to the Premier League, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A, Ligue 1 or Eredivisie

and in ireland our National sport is Gaelic football & those players dont get paid AT ALL to play its all about pride :)

mlawlor

Besides Shania a few years ago, the only other time country music was featured was in 1994, (called "Rockin' Country Sunday") when Clint Black, Brooks & Dunn, Tanya Tucker, Travis Tritt & The Judds performed at the halftimeshow.

AnthonyLovesCarrie

I just posted this on the Facebook page I made to have Carrie host SNL. I have almost 900 members, so hopefully a bunch of them sign it!