Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help test this like feature

DaisyTweets

Doesn't it say "you"?
Nope I didn't see my name listed among the 10 others who 'liked' James' first post.

ETA: Silly ME!!! I guess I need to clean my glasses again. It doesn't say my name BUT it does say YOU and 9 others!!!! Off to clean these darn glasses again!
:biggrin: And double silly me because if I would've read your post better I would have seen what YOU were telling me!!! DUH!!!

maddkat

Staff member
^^ I don't see my name either , it just says "you lik"e along with and names a few others

Ann055

Well I'm on Tapatalk and I see nothing....
And I don't LIKE it... LOL

LOL...well rainbow has tapatalk and she sees it -- unless she's on her PC now...hahaha

It's all the way to the right side of the page -- just one little word "Like" -- I'm going to like your above post & it should show up on your post that Ann055 liked your post!!

12russ79

LOL...well rainbow has tapatalk and she sees it -- unless she's on her PC now...hahaha

It's all the way to the right side of the page -- just one little word "Like" -- I'm going to like your above post & it should show up on your post that Ann055 liked your post!!

LMAO.... This is funny Ann... I can't see the LIKE on TAPATALK so I went over to OPERA-MINI and could see it and it worked.... Just one small problem.... THERE IS NO WAY TO POST ON OPERA-MINI..... So I guess I'm either gonna have just LIKE everyone... Or just post and everyone will think I LIKE nothing... LMAO Or bounce back and forth like a Ping Pong ball...LOL

robinannhunt

LMAO.... This is funny Ann... I can't see the LIKE on TAPATALK so I went over to OPERA-MINI and could see it and it worked.... Just one small problem.... THERE IS NO WAY TO POST ON OPERA-MINI..... So I guess I'm either gonna have just LIKE everyone... Or just post and everyone will think I LIKE nothing... LMAO Or bounce back and forth like a Ping Pong ball...LOL

The "like" button is being moved so maybe it will appear on your phone soon.

Pi314CA

I like the "like" button. However, I do not feel a notification accompanying a like is necessary.

HuiZ

Yay thanks for adding this "like" function, James! :D

ETA: Ohhhh I see I just got a notification for a "like" too. Cool! But Cary might need the option to turn that off every day LOL!

robinannhunt

I like the notifications but it might get old. The history of likes id interesting to review. Turn off the notification but keep the history?

DaisyTweets

I'm asking this here because I CAN'T get into the help forum to ask about it --- is anyone else experiencing difficulty getting into some of the forums? I've also been getting ALOT of page not found! Frustrating!!!!

robinannhunt

I'm asking this here because I CAN'T get into the help forum to ask about it --- is anyone else experiencing difficulty getting into some of the forums? I've also been getting ALOT of page not found! Frustrating!!!!

Have you cleared your cash since the new Cfans started? IE would be the tools button.