Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey carebears! Please help me!

kaileigh

Guys! (Sorry.. I don't know if this is really the thread I am supposed to post this.) I really need your help! Major thing! It's our Carrie!
My classmate (a pro-Taylor) created a page named "anti Carrie Underwood (SUCKS)" on facebook
It just really bothers me. I never pick on her Taylor anymore. I stopped it, because we were great friends. I don't have a facebook account, so she'd got the guts to create it. She just get so obnoxious (it's normal, Carrie's our girl) every time she bash her (Carrie). She said she'll delete it, but still, she didn't. She made it even worse!
Please guys... help me! I want her to stop doing that. I don't want someone (especially my friends) to bash her like that. I respect her favorite star, but I hope she'll respect mine...
What're we supposed to do? Help me, please!
Thank you so much!
P.S. I don't know if I am rude or something like it... So, sorry for that. Please, help me guys! Thank you so much!

diva101

one thing that could eventually lessen the problem, if you could ignore it, then ignore it because music is subjective and not everyone can please everyone.

but if this gets worse, like if she has plaque cards with her saying Carrie sucks, here's what you do:

• playfully ask him/her why does she think Carrie sucks, if she keeps on insulting her, have a small chuckle and explain the amazing things Carrie can do that Taylor cannot (say it smoothly and be cool, don't get all mad or something)
  • if she/he says that Carrie's voice is irritating while singing and Taylor has the most beautiful voice on earth, make her watch a video of Carrie performing live and Taylor at the grammys (actually, any other videos would do)

just remember, put a smile on your face while saying those things to her/his, and also have a perspective thought of why do you think your classmate appreciates Taylor more than Carrie, BUT don't you go bashing Taylor saying she sucks (because no one in this earth sucks, except maybe Justin Bieber lol!) because it will hurt you classmate's feelings :cool: be chillax

I think some of Taylor's songs are phenomenal but you can't make me buy an album of hers..

hey you know what's funny though? My friends and I just had that kind of conversation last week and we really had a hard time being objective of the topic, because as I said, your favorite artist can't please everyone :)

kaileigh

yeah... That's what I do all the time, when she bashes her.. I used to have sarcastic comebacks, (I know... I'm sorry!) I've been quiet for a long time... Just smiles when she insults her, way back then. But it kinda gets on my nerves now. I tried hard to ignore it, but she always won't let me. It's like every time I open my mouth, (not literally) she'll start bashing her. So I keep my mouth shut... But now? I just don't know! :confused: I'm sorry!

diva101

yeah... That's what I do all the time, when she bashes her.. I used to have sarcastic comebacks, (I know... I'm sorry!) I've been quiet for a long time... Just smiles when she insults her, way back then. But it kinda gets on my nerves now. I tried hard to ignore it, but she always won't let me. It's like every time I open my mouth, (not literally) she'll start bashing her. So I keep my mouth shut... But now? I just don't know! :confused: I'm sorry!

just ignore, be classy always.. Just don't stoop at a level that would make you look bad :) You'll see, she'll get tired of it eventually, and who knows, maybe she's a closet fan of Carrie =))

kaileigh

TH is the only Carrie song she knows (at least she knows one.) I know how to do it, with her personally.... I just want that page to be deleted... Is that possible?

carebear4eva

TH is the only Carrie song she knows (at least she knows one.) I know how to do it, with her personally.... I just want that page to be deleted... Is that possible?

It is possible. I know, because an anti-Taylor page I created, called "Can this pile of dog poop get more fans than Taylor Swift?" was deleted.

I will try to get it deleted.

Carrie Country

Oh and I belong to a FB page called Taylor Swift Sucks compared to this Carrie Sucks page who only has 6 people who liked it the SWSRN one has a 1,000 PLUS!!!! likes. That speaks for itself. And I posted the link on this Carrie hate page HE HE HE!!!!!(!) :biggrin::nana::nana:

m.chill99

Oh and I belong to a FB page called Taylor Swift Sucks compared to this Carrie Sucks page who only has 6 people who liked it the SWSRN one has a 1,000 PLUS!!!! likes. That speaks for itself. And I posted the link on this Carrie hate page HE HE HE!!!!!(!) :biggrin::nana::nana:

My friend is apart of that page...:p

lambo0210

Guys! (Sorry.. I don't know if this is really the thread I am supposed to post this.) I really need your help! Major thing! It's our Carrie!
My classmate (a pro-Taylor) created a page named "anti Carrie Underwood (SUCKS)" on facebook
It just really bothers me. I never pick on her Taylor anymore. I stopped it, because we were great friends. I don't have a facebook account, so she'd got the guts to create it. She just get so obnoxious (it's normal, Carrie's our girl) every time she bash her (Carrie). She said she'll delete it, but still, she didn't. She made it even worse!
Please guys... help me! I want her to stop doing that. I don't want someone (especially my friends) to bash her like that. I respect her favorite star, but I hope she'll respect mine...
What're we supposed to do? Help me, please!

Thank you so much!
P.S. I don't know if I am rude or something like it... So, sorry for that. Please, help me guys! Thank you so much!

Maybe you should find another friend. If she had any respect for you she wouldn't do it.

cpeTN89

I don't think you should find another friend just because she is picking on you about liking CU. That is a little drastic. It does sound like your friend is being pretty immature but I think if you just ignore it and act like it doesn't bother you, eventually she will stop.

kaileigh

Oh c'mon! I wont find another just because of that... I hope she does stop... Think I'm being relieved... :D:D

CarrieFan928

Most of the time people do this stuff because it bothers other people. When your friend say something like "Carrie sucks" just say "ok". But do it with an indifferent tone. Don't let him/her know that inside you're bothered by what he/she is doing or he/she will realize it's a plot to stop this "fun". The "bully" gets bored eventually when he/she knows the person won't get angry anymore.

You could also try ignoring her. I mean the kind of ignore when you're together at lunch and he/she tries talking to you but you're busy talking with other friends. After a having this "separation" for a while, your friend will realize how much your friendship is worth. Bashing someone online isn't illegal so removing the page has to do with your friendship. Now that he/she misses you, politely ask him/her to remove the page because you two are friends. And friends shouldn't make other friends feel bad or deliberately cause hurt. This one will only work if you two are really close.

Acting more mature than your friend usually does the trick too. Sometimes people change when he/she realizes that the can't "keep up" with a friend. But I don't really know how mature both of you are and hating on celebrities doesn't usually show the whole of your maturity level.

carriefan13

Whatever you decide to do, don't make things worse by insulting Taylor, Carrie Underwood fans are better than that. Swift may be the pop princess for now, but when someone else starts singing their diary (maybe someone with an ounce of talent) Taylor will be forgotten and Carrie will still be on top of country music, because we stand behind her no matter what:Bow: I certainly hope Carrie knows that