Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey Y'all - From Austria

Hey everyone :)

I'm Manuel, 25, and I'm from Austria. I found out about Carrie when I saw a YouTube video of her, checked out all her songs then and I've been a fan ever since - she's also what got me into country music.

Besides Carrie, I love Dolly, Loretta, Reba... too many to count lol

Looking forward to meeting y'all in this forum!

Kizmet311

Welcome to CF! It's an exciting new era and we love all the new faces that have been lurking and decided to join in on the conversations! Are you the same guy from the Official Fan Club that was having trouble joining? I'm glad they got it fixed for you!

Welcome to CF! It's an exciting new era and we love all the new faces that have been lurking and decided to join in on the conversations! Are you the same guy from the Official Fan Club that was having trouble joining? I'm glad they got it fixed for you!

Yep, that was me.

Thanks for the nice welcome everyone!

Grüß Gott!!
I studied abroad in Austria and it's my absolute favorite country - you're so lucky to live there! I've wanted to go back every day since I left!

Grüß Gott!!
I studied abroad in Austria and it's my absolute favorite country - you're so lucky to live there! I've wanted to go back every day since I left!

Amazing ! May I ask which city ? There aren't that many universities in Austria, depending on your degree we might've even had a class together lol

Amazing ! May I ask which city ? There aren't that many universities in Austria, depending on your degree we might've even had a class together lol

I was in Vienna! I was just at an American study abroad program though; I really wanted to study at the University of Vienna (since that obviously would have been the best for improving my German/meeting Austrians), but unfortunately the semester dates at Germanic universities don't mesh well with those at American ones! If I had gone to a "real" university, I would have gotten out too late in the summer to do my summer internship back home :/ Either way I still had a ton of fun!
Whereabouts are you from?

I was in Vienna! I was just at an American study abroad program though; I really wanted to study at the University of Vienna (since that obviously would have been the best for improving my German/meeting Austrians), but unfortunately the semester dates at Germanic universities don't mesh well with those at American ones! If I had gone to a "real" university, I would have gotten out too late in the summer to do my summer internship back home :/ Either way I still had a ton of fun!
Whereabouts are you from?

About a two hours drive away from Vienna, and yes, I get that with the semester dates. Glad you enjoyed your stay in Austria :D