Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi Carrie - you are amazing

Tal Ashkenazi

I am your fan from the moment I saw your first audition on American Idol.
And I voted for you here as much as I could, although from here votes are not free of course. But I wanted so much that your will win. you deserve it most in the word.
I really wanted to meet you or to see your performance, and I come to the U.S. in early September, but unfortunately this is not the dates of your tour. (I come for a wedding)
I wanted to know how can I find out about your interviews on TV / radio that with an audience or smaller performances unpublished?
I come to Los Angeles on September 1 and September 6 to New York and in September 10, flying back to Israel.
So any date in the middle if possible I'd really like to see you.
I know that You will not come to Israel, there is no audience for country music in here, until I heard you I also have not heard country.
I will not get to the U.S. in the years ahead so it's really my only chance to see you.
Love you
Tal