Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi there 😊

graciehope

I have just started listening to Carrie's music a few months ago and I love her music very much. I never watched American idol so there for I didn't know about Carrie Underwood until my friend started talking to me about her one day some time ago. Since then I started listening to her music. I have fallen in love with her song JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL!!! Infact it is my ringtone for my incoming text's. The Lord is my life and it makes me very happy that Carrie is not afraid to share her love for the Lord. I am just so proud of Carrie for all that she does. I can't wait to see her in concert on June 16 in Indianapolis Indiana!!!!! Hope you all have a blessed day.

graciehope

Thank you for welcoming me to the website. It is very kind of you. I am still trying to learn how to use the sight. Hope you have a blessed night 🙏

Angel8675

Hey There, Welcome to FC. If you love Jesus Take The Wheel, Check out Temporary Home.
God Speed and Many Blessings