Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hopes and Prayers for my moms friend.

Tylerbv

My mom's best friend lost her husband about two years ago. After that, her smoking habit got worse for stress and depression. On tuesday, she called my mom asking if she could take her to the hospital since she doesnt have a car. Theyre not sure what is wrong, but she is unable to breathe correctly on her own, and has a machine down her throat that does it for her. Tonight, they are unplugging the machine since the family agreed. They agreed because she has to be sedated when she has the machine. I know i will be, but it would be nice to have her in your thoughts and prayers that she gets through this on her own. Thank you.

Burst

Meant to post that on this account, idk why I was logged in on that one lol. Still, keep her in your hopes and thoughts, thanks.

I'm very sorry to hear this, as Lstname89 said!
If only there had been no unhappiness in this life. She has my deepest empathy on her situation. She's in my thought and my prayer

Burst

Thank you for all your kind thoughts, but tragically, she passed away this morning at 12:15.