Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hospice care.

carrieforV

Hey friends,
I have cerebral palslay and had to have my colon out, my small intentional twisted last year which meant I had to go on iv feeding for about four month.Also after my colon was out I had to to iv feeding because I had a very bad illeius.
This past week I had to have and explorty surgery to see if there was was else they could do there's nothing left. My small Intestineal track doesn't donest work as it should basically its a 90 yr old gi track in 32 yr old body on top of all the the low mobility of my gi track means it's pressing on my lungs meaning I have to wear oxgen. On top of that my body isn't savoring the nutrients the was it should be so I have to be very careful about what I eat, my doctors as suggested hospice care because I only go to get weaker and weaker.
Anyway has you all know I'm been a longtime carrie fans since day 1, love her so Much!
Yesterday I got a really sweet package from her team that included a personalized letter from carrie a singed reflection water cup a singed copy of her cd, and a reflection fleece blanket, let me tell you me, my mom,my stepmother all cried ugly tears.still Can't believe it. Gonna try to post on Twitter of the pictures maybe carrie will see it. I've been to atleast 20 of her concerts. Was going to to to the opening night in Greenville, I'm to weak to go.I gave them to a friend of mine free of charge. If any of you are going to the Greenville show make sure you take as many pics and videos as you can please, I know it could be hard with all the light they have ect.

Smokyiiis

Oh my! I will add you to my prayer list Immediately. What a test you’ve been put under! So sweet that you got that wonderful package from Carrie’s team!! Just awesome! Just wanted you to know that I’m thinking about you and praying you thru this!

carrieforV

Oh my! I will add you to my prayer list Immediately. What a test you’ve been put under! So sweet that you got that wonderful package from Carrie’s team!! Just awesome! Just wanted you to know that I’m thinking about you and praying you thru this!
Thank you so Much! I really appreciate it!

Hil

First, i'm so incredibly sorry for what you're going through. I will be praying for you, and put you on my church prayer list if that's okay? That's incredibly thoughtful and sweet of Carrie. She truly cares about her fans. Please keep us updated on your condition. Also, what is your twitter username? Mine is @MollyVegas. Not sure if I'm following you or not.

ChoctawCountyAffair

Oh i am so sorry! I wish you all the best and i hope that you will recover soon. Carrie and her team are the best, and i am so happy that they sent all those amazing things

carrieforV

First, i'm so incredibly sorry for what you're going through. I will be praying for you, and put you on my church prayer list if that's okay? That's incredibly thoughtful and sweet of Carrie. She truly cares about her fans. Please keep us updated on your condition. Also, what is your twitter username? Mine is @MollyVegas. Not sure if I'm following you or not.
Sure you can put me on your church, I really appreciate it.

Reactions: Hil

Hil

This makes me so sad. All she had to go through. Praying for her family. Life is hard and so unfair at times.