Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to change home security system battery?

victorjiem

We have a low batter signal on our home security system, and we can't figure out how to change the battery and the "headquarters" are closed so we can't reach anybody tonight. Does anyone know how to do it?

cassie2

Staff member
Usually there are troubleshooting sites for most products. Try searching under the brand name. Hopefully that will help! Good Luck!

oldyfan

We have a low batter signal on our home security system, and we can't figure out how to change the battery and the "headquarters" are closed so we can't reach anybody tonight. Does anyone know how to do it?

Not sure which kind you have, but our box is in the same place as our router. It is listed as ADT and uses a Double A battery. Hope that helps. We had the same problem.

boilermaker

Google How to change a home security battery. There are youtubes showing you how to do it with several different ones. Whenever you need to know how to do something just google it you'll be amazed that there are how to videos for darn near everything.

Connell01

Hi, I also have same issue because I also don't know how to replace the battery of fire alarms. I watched video and do the same thing which he told. but The fire alarms is alarming continuously. Now I cut the main wire and just waiting for a mechanic. If any body know some thing such stuff then must suggest me what I should do .

Transportable Homes

Last edited:

Mack22

If you know the model number of your security system than try to search on google.As there are many people that are talking about that specific problem and also you get the pictures and video there that help you to easily replace your battery.

Last edited: