Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Howard Stern Heads to Hollywood for First West Coast Broadcast in 20 Years

Countryfan2448

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]https://variety.com/2019/music/news/howard-stern-siriusxm-west-coast-los-angeles-broadcast-1203325067/[/FONT]

Howard Stern Heads to Hollywood for First West Coast Broadcast in 20 Years

By Michele Amabile Angermiller

[h=4]Michele Amabile Angermiller[/h] @micheleamabile FOLLOW [h=4]Michele's Most Recent Stories[/h]

stern.jpg
CREDIT: Michael Zorn/Invision/AP/REX/Shu

Fans of the Howard Stern Show are all too familiar with the host’s distaste for air travel, but Stern will have to brave a cross-country flight next month as he jets off to Los Angeles in order to celebrate the opening of Sirius XM’s new Hollywood studio complex. His Oct. 7 appearance at the complex will mark his first broadcast from the West Coast in 20 years and Stern’s first show outside of New York in 15, according to Sirius XM and Pandora.
The complex, located in the Hollywood Media District at 953 N. Sycamore Ave., will serve the West Coast artist community by focusing on entertainment, music, exclusive performances and talk programming.
In February, Sirius XM completed its acquisition of Pandora Media in a $3.5 billion deal.
“The launch of our new SiriusXM/Pandora Hollywood complex is a major step forward in creating the best coast to coast content for our listeners,” said Scott Greenstein, President and Chief Content Officer, SiriusXM. “This world class studio and performance space in the heart of the entertainment capital of the world was a priority for us. As the slate of programming we are delivering over the next month demonstrates, this space will be a must destination for talent and we can’t wait to bring this great content to our listeners nationwide.”

[h=3]Related[/h] [h=3]SiriusXM Announces $4 Streaming Plan for Students[/h] [h=3]Pandora Execs Explain Why Everyone Is Obsessed With Podcasts[/h]Leading up to the King of All Media’s arrival, Sirius will broadcast four weeks of special programs and performances across a variety of SiriusXM channels from from the new studio and concert venues around L.A.
Week one features SiriusXM hosts Jess Cagle, Andy Cohen and Jenny McCarthy who will welcome Chelsea Handler, Neil Patrick Harris, Julia Roberts, Carrie Underwood, Renée Zellweger and more to the air.
“American Idol” season four winner Carrie Underwood will also sit down with McCarthy for a Town Hall session on Sept. 11; Dave Matthews is scheduled to perform an exclusive set on the same day for The Garage as well as his own Dave Matthews Radio; Billie Eilish is also on deck for a live show from the Troubadour on Sept. 18; and Zellweger will participate in a live Q&A from the Lionsgate screening room in Santa Monica on Sept. 20.

liz278

I must be missing it in the article, what channel is this going to be broadcast on?

Countryfan2448

Carrie Underwood
@carrieunderwood
·
17m

The women of the #CryPrettyTour360 are making our way to
@SIRIUSXM
for a Town Hall hosted by
@JennyMcCarthy
! Listen to
@SXMTheHighway
on Wednesday September 11th at 1p PT to join me,
@MaddieandTae
, and
@RunawayJune
for a lot of fun!

Kizmet311

I must be missing it in the article, what channel is this going to be broadcast on?

I think it's on Sirius XM radio channel The Highway. I don't have a subscription to Sirius, so hoping someone who does will record it and share it with us.

Countryfan2448

I hope someone is capping this

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]Elizabeth Lang[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]@lipglossliz
·
20m[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]
“More rhinestones, that’s what I want on my tombstone”- Carrie Underwood. I can never get sick of listening to her
EENhzqVXYAEtuKh
[/FONT]

Countryfan2448

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]Big CU Fan - *Cindy*[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]@CU_EOTY
·
9m
[/FONT]

Girls chat is always so much fun
[/FONT]

!! Love these amazing girls so much
[/FONT]

!!
#carrieunderwood
#maddieandtae
#runawayjune
#CryPrettyTour360
EEQClNYVUAAPvhf
EEQClNWUEAAct1Q
EEQClNUUYAAj6ew
EEQClNYVUAAPvhf
EEQClNVVAAEvxxZ
[/FONT]

Smokyiiis

One of my favorite interviews/townhalls ever! Giggled when Carrie said her mom was a bit of a loose cannon...found her after an awards show in the corner talking to Kid Rock....LOL

Kizmet311

Thanks for capping Donna! If I had headphones I would listen to it during this boring conference session that is teaching me things that I already know how to do.

bigd79

I was hoping Jenny McCarthy was going to ask her about Brad not co-hosting this year... but i guess i shouldn't be that surprised it didn't get asked. Still, it was a fun listen! Jenny seems to be a pretty big fan of hers so that was cool! I enjoyed M&T and RJ getting some airtime as well. Anything to get them ladies some more exposure i'm all for.

jaymiee

Oh my gosh Im finally listening and around the 12 minute mark i literally starting tearing up! When she said she tries to look for the person in the audience who told her a certain song helped them through a bad time. Shes amazing

bigd79

According to a story i just saw on cmt.com, the show is going to re-air on the highway this weekend saturday at 12pm and 8pm ET and then sunday at 3am, 9am, and 4pm ET.

Countryfan2448

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skZm-SH75Q4
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=St70EtKbM6Y[/FONT][SUB][SUP]
[/SUP][/SUB]
[/FONT]