Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*hugs*

HuiZ

It's been a while since I've been on this board much.... so saddened to log on here and see not just one, but two threads of sad news =(

I just feel like giving all you guys a virtual group hug! =(

Life is really so fragile..... We might not know each other in real life, I might have annoyed or even argued with some of you with my posts, but I am truly grateful for this crazy CF family that we have here.

*HUGS* everyone. Please take good care of yourselves!!

Louisa

We may not know each other personally but it feels like a family here. It's great to be part of a community like this. So sad to hear about the passing of Drew and Cary. Big hugs to everyone. :)

Kizmet311

It is definitely like family here. I never would have dreamed that I would stay a member of an online forum for 12 years. The power of Carrie bringing us together! I will continue to pray for the families of Cary and Drew. They will be missed greatly.

rcramer

Imagine how some of us have been here since the beginning of Carrie's wonderful run on AI back in 2005.... And the very existence of this wonderful Fanbase and Forum.. Of course we may not know each other personally, but we are one big family here....

It really is a great place to come to everyday and be part of Carrie's ginormous fanbase.......