Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I can't change the world based off of Brad Paisley single I can't change the world

Marie2011

Since this is going to be a movie I decided to start this thread, instead of putting it under the Brad Paisley thread which is located under the music thread. Hopes it is alright, and if not just merge this thread into the Brad Paisley thread

Brad Paisley to Start Shooting Movie Based on 'I Can't Change the World'

Brad Paisley is planning to release a film based on his new ‘Wheelhouse’ single ‘I Can’t Change the World.’ He is aiming for the project, which is fictional but based on true stories, to screen in theaters, as well.

In a recent radio interview, Paisley laid out the details about this unique movie, which takes a long, hard look at today’s digitally dominated society, with its 24-hour news cycle and how it fosters an overwhelming sense of disconnection, despite being built upon a reliance on social media and instant communication.

“When we were writing this song and started on this album, there are so many themes that are larger than life, secret to happiness type things,” Paisley said, setting the table. “This song is very important. It’s a really timely love song. It wouldn’t have worked 30 years ago as well as it will now. It’s written for the time we live in. Technology, instead of connecting us, it starts to separate us.”

He furthered, “It makes you want to hide in your house. You feel helpless. This song and this film project examines the lives of several people as they start to realize that they have to figure this thing out. Giving up isn’t the answer. Hiding in your house isn’t the answer. Changing this planet is hard to do for any one person, but if you make a difference in any one else’s life, yours has meaning.”

Paisley said they start filming in September and that while fictional, it’s inspired by real events.

His team is in talks with Sony Pictures to help get the film into multiplexes.

The ‘Beat This Summer’ singer also revealed the secret to marital success. Are you ready for his key to happiness? The secret is remaining private and keeping details out of the public!

Marie2011

BUSyM4SIAAE78jI.jpg

We began filming last week on location in Haiti on the film project to accompany the latest song.
11:13am - 16 Sep 13 Brad Paisley Twitter

Farawayhills

Thanks for posting.
(His comments about Miley Cyrus were pretty funny - but also apt, and still quite tactful). He's a great guy.

The movie project sounds interesting, and the theme is both topical and having the potential for some real insights.
I wonder if there's any chance of Carrie appearing in it - that is, the real Carrie, not the hologram, lol

Marie2011

Brad Paisley Begins Filming ?I Can?t Change the World? Project in Haiti

BradPaisley.jpg

In a recent interview, Paisley spoke about the film, and how the underlying theme relates to how digital technology and advancements make us feel like we are more connected than ever. But in reality, the communication is like a high-calorie, low-substance meal, and it prevents any meaningful connectivity.

Paisley said, “This song is very important. It’s a really timely love song. It wouldn’t have worked 30 years ago as well as it will now. It’s written for the time we live in. Technology, instead of connecting us, it starts to separate us.”

He furthered, “Changing this planet is hard to do for any one person, but if you make a difference in any one else’s life, yours has meaning.”

The film, while fictional, is inspired by real events. It is also fluid, and Paisley’s humanitarian work in Haiti appears to be factoring into his plans to change the world through art, song and this film project.

The guitarist did say it would start filming in September and he is right on schedule. He is hoping to be able to screen it at theaters.